Yellow | The race to the bottom has begun...

Teamster 02 - I disagree with you. I think that there is no way Hoffa, Keegel and freight director Tyson will allow ABF to open the nmfa.
What makes you think it hasn't ALREADY been done? (under the table) Kind of like these "negotiations" were going on for 3 weeks without anyones knowledge. ABF already tipped their hand regarding the concessions, they want it too. And these days, what the company wants, the company gets.

Exactly right

By taking concessions, thus forcing ABF to do the same, followed by the non's imposing their own to remain at a competitive pay advantage, we are going to drive down the wages of the entire industry. So when this company goes under, and they will because you can't fix stupidity, all of the remaining jobs to be had will be at a reduced rate. Where will this cycle end?
You hit the nail on the head Teamster02. The race to the bottom is on. The other companys can't wait to slash wages.

bottom line: It's one BIG $**T sandwich, and we're all gonna have to take a bite!!!!!!!!!!!!!:puke:

What makes you think it hasn't ALREADY been done? (under the table) Kind of like these "negotiations" were going on for 3 weeks without anyones knowledge. ABF already tipped their hand regarding the concessions, they want it too. And these days, what the company wants, the company gets.

Federal Oversight...:1036316054:

By cycle, I meant cycling downward, as the title of my post indicated: "The race to the bottom". And it will never end, IF we take concessions. It's time to take a stand.

A cycle is a recurring period that lasts for long time before it's over. We had another cycle like this if you remember, that lasted from the late eighties to the late nighties and then everything changed for the better, so, if we can ride this cycle through and use our heads even though we will not find a pot of gold at the end, we might find that the results will be better than what we are facing today. So the vote it's up to each individual and their personal needs.