Yellow | the real deal

I'm glad your rose colored glasses made whatever you saw in last year's report make you feel good. Uh but maybe you should take a good look at what's going on around you. What I'm seeing and hearing doesn't make me to comfortable. YRC is losing accounts left and right and if whatever carrier they go with is able to offer them service at least as good as our's, the other carrier probly is beating our price. Not to mention the money they are wasting left and right. I'm not saying we're done for sure, but it doesn't look good. I guess to me YRC is starting to be like a truck going a little too fast down a steep grade aproaching a tight turn. If dollar Bill and the goofs at Overland Park don't get her slowed down and in a lower gear pretty quick we're gonna end up going over the side.

It's AMAZING how some of these guys that are close to retirement all of a sudden start thinking that YRC is the GREATEST! These same arseholes were the very ones crying about how crappy it was before. How things change when people are scared!! By the way YRC will make it, but alot of us are going to get hurt from the way they will survive, downsizing.. It's just like several other companies that grew to fast with the "cheap" money of the last decade. They are ALL downsizing and YRC will continue the trend, weeding out the undesirable freight at some members expenses!

thanks for?

ok all you geniuses and prognosticators.

all you naysayers and doom spreaders.

all you rumormongers and provocateurs.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/Externa...9MzMwMzQ2fENoaWxkSUQ9MzEyMDkyfFR5cGU9MQ==&t=1

there it is.

now i hope you still have your 8th grade english teacher's phone number on your speed dialer to assist you in deciphering it.
It took him a whole year and (wait) I've been with zollars (on my eigth year), and I can honestly say he has not said thankyou until now. Should I say 'your welcome'?

I dont want to be the a$$ here

I don't want to be the a$$ here but I am the a$$ here. I have said it before...to be competetive with other trucking companies we really only have one more thing than they do...and this is the reason I have not been called back to CVE (218) even though they are running out of drivers this weekend. It is health and welfare. KK, how long will it be before we are going to have to concede in this area?...I may be an a$$ but I am a realistic A$$.

Page 11, 1a. If you read the entire contents it says that we are competing with carriers that have more equipment than us. According to our selling points and a lil' bit of common sense that statement is BS! Two formerly GREAT companies have slowly turned into one giant disaster.

Formerly Profitable

Two formerly profitable companies!!! This is my que...Thankyou? Is that all you can say Mr Zollars? How about an invitation to dinner sometime. Buddy.

Maybe when YRC sponsors another race car, golfer or the likes they will let some of the members that have been screwed get involved in that. OR, maybe all of these guys that are not layed off and have this GREAT attitude about YRC will pay us to come cut their lawn or wash their cars! Maybe paducah #1 will ask Mr. Guess who came from 434 as a UE to Paducah over for dinner and preach to him how GREAT this cluster---- known as YRC really is!!

Maybe when YRC sponsors another race car, golfer or the likes they will let some of the members that have been screwed get involved in that. OR, maybe all of these guys that are not layed off and have this GREAT attitude about YRC will pay us to come cut their lawn or wash their cars! Maybe paducah #1 will ask Mr. Guess who came from 434 as a UE to Paducah over for dinner and preach to him how GREAT this cluster---- known as YRC really is!!

Maybe we can get a job on the pit crew, or a caddy or something; does that come with insurance....??:clap:

ok all you geniuses and prognosticators.

all you naysayers and doom spreaders.

all you rumormongers and provocateurs.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/Externa...9MzMwMzQ2fENoaWxkSUQ9MzEyMDkyfFR5cGU9MQ==&t=1

there it is.

now i hope you still have your 8th grade english teacher's phone number on your speed dialer to assist you in deciphering it.
What! No pictures!?! Obviously this was not intended for the EMPLOYEES to see. PADUCAH #1 your treading in unknown waters. Let's just leave these big words and complete sentences to the YRC Professionals. It's hard enough just to move that big wheel in front of me let alone trying to understand proper grammer and punctuation. :biglaugh: