Holland | The real intent of YRC

dragonflyz

TB Lurker
Credits
They have been investing in a new tech. device to eliminate all truck drivers. The 700 million they said they lost was actually invested in this new item.

The new Tech is a machine that breaks down the skid into millions of pieces transports them to the receivers dock. When they complete the "transportor" it will spell the end of trucking.

PS i must go back to watching my star trek DVD i got for Christmas.

Not really a star trek next generation fan. I am old school.

I hear they are having trouble keeping the tribbles of the proto type

They have been investing in a new tech. device to eliminate all truck drivers. The 700 million they said they lost was actually invested in this new item.

The new Tech is a machine that breaks down the skid into millions of pieces transports them to the receivers dock. When they complete the "transportor" it will spell the end of trucking.

PS i must go back to watching my star trek DVD i got for Christmas.
My God!! George Bush and Dick Cheney have got to be behind this!!

i created all this

im the mastermind behind all this, it will screw you all. am i sure it will work?
no but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

Sarcastic-B, I've been breaking skids into millions of pieces then delivering to customers docks for 29 years. This is old tech.

I have insider knowledge that they are also working on a truck that runs off of a flux capacitor to eliminate the need for fuel

I have insider knowledge that they are also working on a truck that runs off of a flux capacitor to eliminate the need for fuel

Now this would be a good thing because the money they save on fuel they can use to call some guys off lay off and put them back to work. OMG I forgot, this is YRC, it will proboably go in Dollar Bill's pockets instead. I'm so stupid sometimes. Where's my sign?:hysterical: