Yellow | the ridge has a new basement!!!

S

slim66

Very NICE! Parquet flooring, wet bar, surround sound! Once operational they will be moving the Atlanta break to the ridge's new basement. Sometime around the New Year!

New Years Eve

Very NICE! Parquet flooring, wet bar, surround sound! Once operational they will be moving the Atlanta break to the ridge's new basement. Sometime around the New Year!
Rumor in the 358 lounge is local legends REO Speedwagon will headline an impressive line up of dignitaries who will join the elated YRCF employees returning to the holy land.:biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumor in the 358 lounge is local legends REO Speedwagon will headline an impressive line up of dignitaries who will join the elated YRCF employees returning to the holy land.:biglaugh:
You Can Tune a Piano, but You Can't Tuna Fish. Maybe Brown will supply the refreshments.

All I know is there are a bunch of 5 gallon pails that say Home Depot. The labels say hold for 301.

I have just received a pic from a contractor who was working on the basment at the ridge.he said this is just one of the many amenities that the basement will have!:guiness:
finished-basements-photos1.jpg

Sorry boys that's the Garage lounge after we get all the new equipment the shop will be empty and the mechanics will need some where to recuperate and rest up until you all get back from the first trip......................

They hired this gal away from Hooters to tend bar there. Positive sign we're on our way back!!

gardner_in_bikini.jpeg

I have just received a pic from a contractor who was working on the basment at the ridge.he said this is just one of the many amenities that the basement will have!:guiness:
finished-basements-photos1.jpg

This is funny stuff. It is good to see that our freight haulers can stick it out and keep their sense of humor.

I'm thinkin down south, after a hard day of scrappin.

Where did you get that picture of "Porkchop's" girlfriend? She was at the Dixie Saloon in Fairbanks, hangin out with Porkchop. That's his pickup she's restin on after a hard day of Ice Road Truckin!

Where did you get that picture of "Porkchop's" girlfriend? She was at the Dixie Saloon in Fairbanks, hangin out with Porkchop. That's his pickup she's restin on after a hard day of Ice Road Truckin!

So...You're saying that she's pork chop's porker?