Yellow | The sky is falling, the sky is falling

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
What does it mean, who knows whats gonna happen next. Is this it. I only sit back and take joy in knowing that all the upper management had their pension in their worthless stock. :puke::eck15:

Talked to the sales rep in my area today and asked her opinion about what's going on and she said she was not aware of it (Stocks for debt issue). After filling her in she said that she still felt confident that YRC was going to come back strong :biglaugh: Her biggest/best account left in my run is a two-bit whole in the wall outfit that ships electrical motors, they don't have a forklift, they have to build the pallets on my trl. I asked her how sales has been working out for her since she used to be my supervisor, she said in a not so comnvincing tone that things were going great, the sales department was kicking *** and taking names, I asked her is that why two other sales reps quit last week taking positions at ODFL. She gave me a really disgusted look and walked away in a huff, I LMFAO!!!

Talked to the sales rep in my area today and asked her opinion about what's going on and she said she was not aware of it (Stocks for debt issue). After filling her in she said that she still felt confident that YRC was going to come back strong :biglaugh: Her biggest/best account left in my run is a two-bit whole in the wall outfit that ships electrical motors, they don't have a forklift, they have to build the pallets on my trl. I asked her how sales has been working out for her since she used to be my supervisor, she said in a not so comnvincing tone that things were going great, the sales department was kicking *** and taking names, I asked her is that why two other sales reps quit last week taking positions at ODFL. She gave me a really disgusted look and walked away in a huff, I LMFAO!!!

Ours took off a few weeks ago too. Went to a profitable carrier. A lot of sales people see the writing on the wall. You don't think the compitition was out in full force today with print outs for customers to show them the facts and to start shipping with them do you? Anybody else have customers tell you the routing was changed when you went in for a p/u today? I'd be worried if we didn't have the best contract ever to protect us!!!

What does it mean, who knows whats gonna happen next. Is this it. I only sit back and take joy in knowing that all the upper management had their pension in their worthless stock. :puke::eck15:

Don't be playing favorites! What about all the loving yes girls? They chose that :shit:sandwich too over wages and pension! What is it you say, YUM YUM!!! They all give new meaning to the term ::shit:: faced.

Ours took off a few weeks ago too. Went to a profitable carrier. A lot of sales people see the writing on the wall. You don't think the compitition was out in full force today with print outs for customers to show them the facts and to start shipping with them do you? Anybody else have customers tell you the routing was changed when you went in for a p/u today? I'd be worried if we didn't have the best contract ever to protect us!!!
TurboJ, 2012! The fat lady is walking onto the stage and is warming up!:TR10driving03:

Don't be playing favorites! What about all the loving yes girls? They chose that :shit:sandwich too over wages and pension! What is it you say, YUM YUM!!! They all give new meaning to the term ::shit:: faced.

My other post got sent to the glue factory because some people and the MOD that put it there do not like to here the same thing over and over, it is call "THE TRUTH" . I know it was the same old same old, but when the truth keeps hitting you in the face, what would you like me to say.

GUYS ITS GREAT, WERE OK, WE STILL WORK FOR THE BEST LTL IN THE COUNTRY AND THE BACKING OF THE BESTEST UNION IN THE LAND.:biglaugh: The MOD should send all the rants that are the truth to the glue factory, not just mine because him and the LOVERS are getting a nice big bite of the ::shit:: sandwich that me and alot of other people all ready ate. open up and say YUM YUM YUM.:puke::eck15:

I guess the ax poised to fall on all of the non contractual employees didn't have anything to do with the defection?

I guess the ax poised to fall on all of the non contractual employees didn't have anything to do with the defection?

Well, since he left about a month or so ago, long before the latest bloodletting, he must be one damn good salesman or have a crystal ball(meaning the kind you can tell the future with, for you pigs).

Well, since he left about a month or so ago, long before the latest bloodletting, he must be one damn good salesman or have a crystal ball(meaning the kind you can tell the future with, for you pigs).

We lost our area manager about the same time. They knew that this was coming.

I really did not think it was that bad. When is my review up?:puke::eck15:

Honestly, not that we view you as insignificant or anything but nobody remembers moving the thread. It needs to be reviewed by the person that moved it. Lets just say your are a victim of red tape. :shrug:

If I review it, I will deleted it as calling out a Mod, which would involve an infraction for you. I did not think it fair to impose a punishment for something I don't think was specifically directed at me. So I guess it will stay under review unless you want me to "process" it. :sign0024:

and for box boy too. seems he thinks that his maybe 20 calls in the last 2 years means he still works for yrc . to me by years end his if he hasnt been called back then he should take all his love for $bill and yrc and move on and stop living in the past .
the future may be all rosey with rainbows and puppy dogs but give it up . they wont be calling you back .

and for box boy too. seems he thinks that his maybe 20 calls in the last 2 years means he still works for yrc . to me by years end his if he hasnt been called back then he should take all his love for $bill and yrc and move on and stop living in the past .
the future may be all rosey with rainbows and puppy dogs but give it up . they wont be calling you back .

Every terminal has a different situation--genius!

Portland 875 didn't get hit quite as hard as many of the other barns.

First of all, I had about 25 calls since being laid off Oct. '08. That's a little over a year ago. They recalled to about 15 ahead of me during the summer. Not bad, considering that was probably the worst of the recession. If you had 7 years seniority you would have worked most of this year. To top it off, lots of guys have retired in the last few months. I ain't worried about anything son!

to me by years end his if he hasnt been called back then he should take all his love for $bill and yrc and move on and stop living in the past .

Are you saying by the end of '09?

I've been with this company 5 years. I've never seen anyone recalled in winter, even before the recession.

Guys like you seem to think that the recession is going to last forever! Forget about "the sky is falling," for you, it already fell!

Your doom and gloom makes me laugh! :biglaugh:

Guys like you seem to think that the recession is going to last forever! Forget about "the sky is falling," for you, it already fell!

Your doom and gloom makes me laugh! :biglaugh:
Sure isn't getting any better unless the kool-aid from the "Messiah" is working.
Unemployment 10.2%
BamBam got all excited last month when the rate dropped from 9.8 to 9.6. You can only spin it so long. To their advantage is one crisis after another numbs yesterdays bad news.
But hay, the minions have "Dancing wit da Stars" to dumb them down even farther.

The commercial real estate bubble is posed to pop. Wonder why our creditors really don't want to gain control of hazmat trucking terminal property?
Smart move to keep us afloat and suck 15% straight from the peeps and sheep and into the banks coffers.

Nobody can really be in denial of the TRILLION and a half of alt-arm and such junk paper that WILL go into default by summer of 2010.
Think last years 700 billion bailout was fun?

It, the economy and poor operational mistakes, blunders or FUBARs are going to be the demise of YRC.

Good luck on the phone call Lover, I expect mine any day now

ya, copy that. The sky will hit the economy yet. We're in a jobless recovery.:biglaugh: First stimulus was a pay off to states. A year of road and bridge work. Jobless rate climbed to 10.2% in October, Maybe if Congress spends another $787 billion in the name of job creation, it can get the jobless rate up to 12% or 13%. We is in big trouble

ya, copy that. The sky will hit the economy yet. We're in a jobless recovery.:biglaugh: First stimulus was a pay off to states. A year of road and bridge work. Jobless rate climbed to 10.2% in October, Maybe if Congress spends another $787 billion in the name of job creation, it can get the jobless rate up to 12% or 13%. We is in big trouble
Come on now.....Obama has saved(:biglaugh:) or created some 50 gazillion jobs now. Weren't you one of them?