Yellow | The staggering statistics behind America's trucking industry

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-staggering-statistics-behind-americas-trucking-industry-2016-12
truckinginfographicssmall.jpg

:smilie93c peelout:

Ok , so YRCW is #4 on list with $4.8 "BILLION" in revenue !!! and they can't afford to give nus back our -15% ?? Just remember that when voting in 2019 !!!

If YRCW is granted another MOU in 2019, will you keep blaming and complaining but linger on?
Yep , just to **** off you Retired guys that are collecting full pension ,while when I retire I maybe will get 30% of my full pension , and plus as you call it ,Linger on , is really "Vengeance " but severed up "one O.T. click" at a time !! Have A Good Day Mud !, I'm off to "Move America " and a 13 to 14 hour day !! 10-4 , east bound & down !!

Yep , just to **** off you Retired guys that are collecting full pension ,while when I retire I maybe will get 30% of my full pension , and plus as you call it ,Linger on , is really "Vengeance " but severed up "one O.T. click" at a time !! Have A Good Day Mud !, I'm off to "Move America " and a 13 to 14 hour day !! 10-4 , east bound & down !!

Wong, get even with those "retired guys", don't ever retire yourself. That will show them! :1036316054:

:6788:

Keep on venting wong, it's good medicine.

We'll reflect on this down the road, you can report that you heard it here first.

There is absolutely nothing to reflect on, down the road or at any other time.

Your original comment was: "Buy XOM you can't lose."

I responded with the following: "Wrong. You can lose just as well as gain. All depends on when you buy and when you sell."

Anyone looking at the 10 year chart of Exxon-Mobil's (XOM) price can see numerous times when the share price has dropped. Anyone buying at a higher price and then selling at a later lower price would have lost money, proving the accuracy of my comment.

gjH786u.jpg

If you had said that your investment in XOM is doing well or that XOM is a good long term investment I would have had no reason to disagree with you, but that isn't what you said. Words do have meaning.

There is absolutely nothing to reflect on, down the road or at any other time.

Your original comment was: "Buy XOM you can't lose."

I responded with the following: "Wrong. You can lose just as well as gain. All depends on when you buy and when you sell."

Anyone looking at the 10 year chart of Exxon-Mobil's (XOM) price can see numerous times when the share price has dropped. Anyone buying at a higher price and then selling at a later lower price would have lost money, proving the accuracy of my comment.

gjH786u.jpg

If you had said that your investment in XOM is doing well or that XOM is a good long term investment I would have had no reason to disagree with you, but that isn't what you said. Words do have meaning.
Whatever.

Thanks , I'll check into it, I bought DYN ,after our buddy Marc Larsey , got into it ,he seems to know how to make money , like our old "Jamie" did !!

Hope you knew about this and took it into account when you bought. Good luck in any event.

Houston-based Illinois Power Generating Co., a subsidiary of Dynegy Inc. (NYSE: DYN), has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy with a prepackaged restructuring plan. Illinois Power Generating Co., also called Genco, reported $970.41 million in debts and $450.14 in assets, according to a filing it made with the Southern District of Texas bankruptcy court.
https://finance.yahoo.com/m/67652fc9-fe05-3683-a0f2-9434155f6f3d/ss_houston-power-company-files.html