Yellow | The stockholders

scooter_trasher

TB Lurker
Credits
In January the stockholders agreed to give up 94% of this company in order to salvage 6 cents on a dollar, of their real cash, they (the new stockholders) will likely vote for and take a similar plan, they are by no means stupid, they will do so to cut they're losses and keep as money in their pockets as possible, I haven't seen any ads in the paper for truck drivers offering 20 dollars an hour and free medical benefits,( ever ) I would not advise shooting yourself in the foot, this company is close to turning the corner and the investors (BANKS) , need to see some stability
in order to justify, (TO their shareholders) additional investment. It comes down to simple math, not emotions , just the math.

Last edited by a moderator:
In January the stockholders agreed to give up 94% of this company in order to salvage 6 cents on a dollar, of their real cash, they (the new stockholders) will likely vote for and take a similar plan, they are by no means stupid, they will do so to cut they're losses and keep as money in their pockets as possible, I haven't seen any ads in the paper for truck drivers offering 20 dollars an hour and free medical benefits,( ever ) I would not advise shooting yourself in the foot, this company is close to turning the corner and the investors (BANKS) , need to see some stability
in order to justify, (TO their shareholders) additional investment. It comes down to simple math, not emotions , just the math.
The tragic thing here is that the people BEGGING you to vote NO are the ones with BIG bulls eyes on their shoes!!!!
And their fingers on the trigger of a double barreled shotgun.
It not additional investment though, we need to be able to borrow from the revolving line of credit. YRC does not generate enough revenue to cover payroll on a weekly basis. We are using accounts recievables due as collateral to borrow for payroll.
I guess I should make the point easier to understand. YRC is paying interest to the banks to borrow money they will recieve in 30 days to pay us every Friday.