Yellow | The Teamsters Pension Trustees Are Meeting In Hawaii?

Now what is anybody going to do about anything they do? NOTHING! We should be glad for what we do have. Uniforms carrying the union label made in sweat shops in Honduras. So we can be glad that we are helping to support a slave type industry that works people long hours under unsafe conditions for little to no pay.

We have stood by while the heads of our company's have slashed our wage and benefit packages while growing theirs to unimaginable numbers.

And what do we do we complain and keep complaining to each other day after day. But we take no action. We have voted YES to allow everything that they have done to us. And we complain.

We have allowed them to take from our family's. The very food from their tables and what do we do about it? COMPLAIN!

I know this is the yrc forum and some will ask me to leave and I will but I just had to get it off my chest. In other words I am COMPLAINING!

YOUR BROTHER TO THE END ALWAYS!

Now what is anybody going to do about anything they do? NOTHING! We should be glad for what we do have. Uniforms carrying the union label made in sweat shops in Honduras. So we can be glad that we are helping to support a slave type industry that works people long hours under unsafe conditions for little to no pay.

We have stood by while the heads of our company's have slashed our wage and benefit packages while growing theirs to unimaginable numbers.

And what do we do we complain and keep complaining to each other day after day. But we take no action. We have voted YES to allow everything that they have done to us. And we complain.

We have allowed them to take from our family's. The very food from their tables and what do we do about it? COMPLAIN!

I know this is the yrc forum and some will ask me to leave and I will but I just had to get it off my chest. In other words I am COMPLAINING!

YOUR BROTHER TO THE END ALWAYS!

Read this brother

http://joun.leb.net/andrew01082010.html

My own father would probably gun me down if I crossed a picket line.
JP Morgan created the damn cds's and they were our primary bond holder during our last vote.
I didn't vote yes to take food from anyone's table,I voted yes to keep food on our table.

You guys and gals at ABF were a different situation,I can't speculate but ABF like everyone else , must compete.

As far as this Hawaii bull:shhit: we all need to stand together and voice our disgust.
An online petition or something. Any suggestions anyone, besides not paying dues.