Yellow | The Teamsters Pension Trustees Are Meeting In Hawaii?

Having the meeting in Hawaii keeps all of the "lowlife teamsters" whose pensions will be destroyed soon from attending to protest the event. They wanted no part of us then and they surely don't want any part of us now. We are only truck drivers and dockmen and are a pain in their side.

Yeah,living the highlife in a place most of us will never be able to afford to go....
On OUR FRIGGIN DIME,while they contemplate how much to slash the income of thousands of teamsters who are on fixed incomes and too old to work.

Last edited:
Yeah,living the highlife in a place most of us will never be able to afford to go....
On OUR FRIGGIN DIME,while they contemplate how much to slash the income of thousands of teamsters who are on fixed incomes and to old to work.

Maybe they will be kind enough to send some pics of the luau , while holding umbrella drinks.At least then our retirees can dream about doing what they should be doing.

This is the reply when I emailed the IBT about discounts on flights and hotels....the lady's name is on the notice....500 Teamster Trustees & Administrators are ALREADY registered to attend...KK

"We are holding this event because more than 500 Teamster trustees and administrators are registered to attend the IFEBP’s annual, and this breakfast is intended for people already attending the IFEBP’s annual program. Others are more than welcome, but we do make any special accommodations.

The IFEBP has room blocks at most of the hotels in Honolulu. For more information on the IFEBP’s event, please go tohttp://www.ifebp.org/education/usannual/Pages/default.aspx.

Senior Program Manager

Benefits Department

International Brotherhood of Teamsters

Compliance Officer

IBT Voluntary Employee Benefits Trust

25 Louisiana Ave, NW

Washington, DC 20001
This is the reply when I emailed the IBT about discounts on flights and hotels....the lady's name is on the notice....500 Teamster Trustees & Administrators are ALREADY registered to attend...KK

"We are holding this event because more than 500 Teamster trustees and administrators are registered to attend the IFEBP’s annual, and this breakfast is intended for people already attending the IFEBP’s annual program. Others are more than welcome, but we do make any special accommodations.

The IFEBP has room blocks at most of the hotels in Honolulu. For more information on the IFEBP’s event, please go tohttp://www.ifebp.org/education/usannual/Pages/default.aspx.

Senior Program Manager

Benefits Department

International Brotherhood of Teamsters

Compliance Officer

IBT Voluntary Employee Benefits Trust

25 Louisiana Ave, NW

Washington, DC 20001
SO...They Are Going Meet In Hawaii ?
Ask Your Local Officers If This Is True?....SMH

https://teamsters.eventsair.com/trustees/event/Site/Register

I would like to know the names of those 500 so called brothers and sisters. If any of them is running for office, they just lost my vote

On OUR FRIGGIN DIME,while they contemplate how much to slash the income of thousands of teamsters who are on fixed incomes and too old to work.
I'm absolutely sick...

I do!
From 2009 to 2013, Goldman Sachs and Northern Trust collected over $31 million in fees from the fund. In all, the fund paid more than a quarter-billion dollars in fees during that period. At the same time, firms like Goldman Sachs and Northern Trust have delivered investment returns that dragged down the fund’s performance.

“The 1982 consent decree created what is arguably the clearest conflict of interest in an industry that is riddled with them,” said Edward Siedle, a former SEC attorney and a leading expert on pensions. “The Wall Street fiduciaries have a clear interest in pursuing investment strategies that will generate fees for themselves.”

Give the pension contributions to the rank and file to invest or save for themselves.
Fees are very minimal with Prudential,T Rowe Price ,Vanguard,and dozens others who have
proven track records.This would eliminate the need for all the salaries of the administrators like Nayhan,and the WallStreet managers.The company's contributions could go directly into an account in our name.
This fund is more about feeding the fat cats,than it is about our future.
Not just what you mentioned.Gildman Sachs received bailout money.GS had nothing to lose.Heck they were investing in YRC at the time on the hedge.They were going to sell on the short.Til Pres.Hoffa had a midnight hour meeting to keep them from selling.At least that's what the propaganda from the Hoffa Adm.said.

Not just what you mentioned.Gildman Sachs received bailout money.GS had nothing to lose.Heck they were investing in YRC at the time on the hedge.They were going to sell on the short.Til Pres.Hoffa had a midnight hour meeting to keep them from selling.At least that's what the propaganda from the Hoffa Adm.said.

There were millions of dollars to be made from the closure of yrcw.They were betting we wouldn't make our bond payment with a legal investment tool called credit default swaps.
Jp Morgan created them.Investors literally profit from the bankruptcy of a company.It is why I voted yes,we were about to lose our jobs the last time,I believe JP Morgan was one of the primary bond holders after the article printed below.Since that article we had lost over a billion in equity and liquidity.We were going to be out of jobs while investors made millions.Hard to believe it is legal.We should revolt.

Read this,,,

http://www.counterpunch.org/2010/01/08/how-the-teamsters-beat-goldman-sachs/

Having the meeting in Hawaii keeps all of the "lowlife teamsters" whose pensions will be destroyed soon from attending to protest the event. They wanted no part of us then and they surely don't want any part of us now. We are only truck drivers and dockmen and are a pain in their side.
This talk of them going to Hawaii has to be a joke ,right?? Did I miss something??

This talk of them going to Hawaii has to be a joke ,right?? Did I miss something??
It ain't no joke my friend, you need to start writing letters to the U.S. Treasury and let know just how you feel. Look at post 1, 2 , 5. they tell it all. They do not care about us anymore, just want our money. It is time for the Central States trustee's and the Director to live with the same cuts and or find another job. :ranting2:

I think the 500 number was a little low.

61st US Annual Employee Benefits Conference, IFEBP 2015 will be held in Honolulu starting on 08 November, 2015 and ending on 11 November, 2015.

The Conference will be hosted at the Hawaii Convention Center.

IFEBP 2015 can be a place where numerous extremely important features might be talked over. Several of these are typically Social Activity, Employees, Welfare, Employee Benefits, Health Care, Occupational Health And Safety and Wellness.

Approximately 5000 visitors are expected to join in this Conference.

61st US Annual Employee Benefits Conference is organized annually.

IFEBP 2015 is going to be setup by International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.

http://eventegg.com/events/ifebp-2015

Last edited:
Not only will we be paying for our union and fund officials but we will as you can see be paying for almost everyone's trip there one way or another.

The visitor profile for IFEBP 2015 will likely include authorities from

• Taft-Hartley fund trustees, administrators, business managers and association leaders
  • Public sector plan trustees, executive directors, administrators and staff
  • Third-party administrators
  • Attorneys
  • Accountants
  • Actuaries
  • Investment managers
  • Benefit design consultants
  • Coalition leadership
http://eventegg.com/events/ifebp-2015

Last edited:
This is a better idea of the number of multi employer trustees that will be there.

Preconference: November 7-8

Who Attends?
-More than 3,000 multiemployer trustees
-Nearly 400 administrators
-Over 600 public employee representatives
Venue: Hawaii Convention Center
Venue Phone: (808) 943-3500
Venue Type: Indoor - Convention Center
Number of Exhibitors: 200+ Booths (Previous Year)
Show Owner: International Foundation Of Employee Benefit Plans
Show Manager: International Foundation Of Employee Benefit Plans
Sponsorship: Yes
Sponsorship Details: Look for That One Perfect Opportunity to

http://www.eventsinamerica.com/even...e-benefit-plans/ev4c7be1db9a463/#.Vf7LvX2grgw