Yellow | The Truck Driver (video)

Damn nice, I say. I think a lot of spouses and
kids need to watch videos like this. To see how hard the job is and maybe appreciate
what we do for the nice checks we get.

Tremendous Vidoeo

That video was awesome. This video really represents what this company does, and all the people, equipment, time and effort it takes to get it done.

:1036316054: :1036316054: :1036316054:

Cool. I'm glad to see that YRC cooperated for this clip. Maybe some " non truckers " will finally recognize us for what we do at work.

That video was awesome. This video really represents what this company does, and all the people, equipment, time and effort it takes to get it done.

So...Corpoffice....why don't you get KCGO to post it on MyYellow.com??That girl did alot of work to put it together!.....KK

Fleafly ,
Thanks for the link & post ! KK, Tell the guys @ CORP y'all definitely need that on myYellow ! Man, I am jealous : I wish my kids were as proud of their DAD as she is of hers. He must be a great father , cause he certainly raised a great daughter.

This was a great video. I am sure glad that Yellow allowed her to go to work with her dad and show the rest of the world how hard we work. Thanks for this link and Thank You Yellow.

Please put this video on the my yellow web site, this gives our customers a great look at what yellow does. Its our people who make Yellow a great place to work. This is a great marketing tool, use it.And thank you for allowing Richard to take his daughter to work with him and allowing her to make this video. This is a great thing to do.

I also give it two thumbs up,as a UPS Freight city driver I can relate to his work day.

This also shows not everone has a dock to unload at.

This short flick should be required viewing by every LTL trucking company TM,and dispatcher that thinks we are out there milking the clock making our deliveries.