Reddaway | The truth why we went union sac.ca.

usfsactown

TB Lurker
Credits
I cant believe i have to post this info but their are those who would confuse the issues.We went union in sac ca. because the majority wanted a Pension,a start time that stayed the same for one year, you know work rules that benefit the WORKERS! Thats it! No mystery here. Go teamsters!:1036316054:

I cant believe i have to post this info but their are those who would confuse the issues.We went union in sac ca. because the majority wanted a Pension,a start time that stayed the same for one year, you know work rules that benefit the WORKERS! Thats it! No mystery here. Go teamsters!:1036316054:

Sactown, cmon you and I know that is not the truth. I know you are old Bestway, remember that it was you guys that flip floped the cards and asked for them back. The reason you are union now is that the union is the lesser of the 2 evils when Dhead Dan left us with no choice. This was not a vote from true blues here, just a bunch of guys tired of gettin screwed with no other option left to them.

Sactown, cmon you and I know that is not the truth. I know you are old Bestway, remember that it was you guys that flip floped the cards and asked for them back. The reason you are union now is that the union is the lesser of the 2 evils when Dhead Dan left us with no choice. This was not a vote from true blues here, just a bunch of guys tired of gettin screwed with no other option left to them.

usfsactown is an old reddaway guy and one of many who were smart enough to sign cards we couldn't have done it without the reddaway guys and by Dan leaving us no choice what do you mean? he seems ok to me or is there something I should know.

usfsactown is an old reddaway guy and one of many who were smart enough to sign cards we couldn't have done it without the reddaway guys and by Dan leaving us no choice what do you mean? he seems ok to me or is there something I should know.

Just a couple things,

1. From the way I read it, SACTEAMSTER says sactown was old USFR, and watcher says sactown was old USFB; someone is lying:BS:. I'm going to have to go with reputation and believe the teamster.:1036316054:

2. Dan ruled the roost up here for a while and I didn't have a problem with him. I even filed a grievance with him. He might be in a different job protection defense mode down there, I don't know.

3. I can't find the salt comment altogether, what was that?

4. Who is "you guys" and what is the "card takeback flipflopping story"?

Just a couple things,

1. From the way I read it, SACTEAMSTER says sactown was old USFR, and watcher says sactown was old USFB; someone is lying:BS:. I'm going to have to go with reputation and believe the teamster.:1036316054:

2. Dan ruled the roost up here for a while and I didn't have a problem with him. I even filed a grievance with him. He might be in a different job protection defense mode down there, I don't know.

3. I can't find the salt comment altogether, what was that?

4. Who is "you guys" and what is the "card takeback flipflopping story"?

1. Yes I may be wrong on Sactown ID.
2. Bestway always has and was still being treated like Reddaways B team, not one of their own. This I believe was and still is a trickle down effect of Managment.
3.Never mind,
4. Bestway boys had enough cards, then for thier own selfish reasons all but 3 (best of my recolection) wanted to withdraw the cards, even had to go to a labor board meeting in San Francisco to get it done. Got it done and then the merger came and things did not get handled and folks got pissed. So the same guys who changed their mind decided they want to be union again.(this is the flip flop) I don't know about you but when I say I am union or I am non union then by god so be it. Don't jump from one side or the other, be trrue and proud of your choice. Some of the guys did that and I have nothing but respect for them. It's the floppers that act like your brother then cross a picket that I can't stand.

2. Bestway always has and was still being treated like Reddaways B team, not one of their own. This I believe was and still is a trickle down effect of Managment.
3.Never mind,
4. Bestway boys had enough cards, then for thier own selfish reasons all but 3 (best of my recolection) wanted to withdraw the cards, even had to go to a labor board meeting in San Francisco to get it done. Got it done and then the merger came and things did not get handled and folks got pissed. So the same guys who changed their mind decided they want to be union again.(this is the flip flop) I don't know about you but when I say I am union or I am non union then by god so be it. Don't jump from one side or the other, be trrue and proud of your choice. Some of the guys did that and I have nothing but respect for them. It's the floppers that act like your brother then cross a picket that I can't stand.

ok.... #3 our old dispatcher used to refer to a certain individual as a slug and then follow up with it's a good thing we don't haul salt. it used to make me laugh.

ok.... #3 our old dispatcher used to refer to a certain individual as a slug and then follow up with it's a good thing we don't haul salt. it used to make me laugh.

2. Bestway always has and was still being treated like Reddaways B team, not one of their own. This I believe was and still is a trickle down effect of Management.
3.Never mind,
4. Bestway boys had enough cards, then for their own selfish reasons all but 3 (best of my recollection) wanted to withdraw the cards, even had to go to a labor board meeting in San Francisco to get it done. Got it done and then the merger came and things did not get handled and folks got pissed. So the same guys who changed their mind decided they want to be union again.(this is the flip flop) I don't know about you but when I say I am union or I am non union then by god so be it. Don't jump from one side or the other, be true and proud of your choice. Some of the guys did that and I have nothing but respect for them. It's the flippers that act like your brother then cross a picket that I can't stand.

1. Yes you are.
2. I really don't know what to say about that. I haven't been to SAC. since we merged. I just know that I'm an old Bestway guy in a merged terminal and we all get treated the same.
3.?
4. Are you sure you're not talking about the old Modesto yard?

2. Bestway always has and was still being treated like Reddaways B team, not one of their own. This I believe was and still is a trickle down effect of Management.
3.Never mind,
4. Bestway boys had enough cards, then for their own selfish reasons all but 3 (best of my recollection) wanted to withdraw the cards, even had to go to a labor board meeting in San Francisco to get it done. Got it done and then the merger came and things did not get handled and folks got pissed. So the same guys who changed their mind decided they want to be union again.(this is the flip flop) I don't know about you but when I say I am union or I am non union then by god so be it. Don't jump from one side or the other, be true and proud of your choice. Some of the guys did that and I have nothing but respect for them. It's the flippers that act like your brother then cross a picket that I can't stand.

1. Yes you are.
2. I really don't know what to say about that. I haven't been to SAC. since we merged. I just know that I'm an old Bestway guy in a merged terminal and we all get treated the same.
3.?
4. Are you sure you're not talking about the old Modesto yard?