XPO | The Union Busting begins at Nof

How about someone that completely turned the industry on it's head and changed how every LTL operates; Jerry Detter was a legend, and I am pretty sure he would remember my name, my number of kids, hobbies, and he would thank me again for honesty
and for not kissing his short ass. He had my total respect.
I was a dispatcher too but he would have remembered my name as a driver anyways.
- Preferred driving. Conway used to promote from within so we have a lot of drivers that gave it a shot and decided driving was a better position. No drama, no secrets, just got frustrated or the paycheck was shy or the hours were wrong or being stuck inside sucked or working with co-workers/customers was difficult. But no one I know who made that jump involved deep, dark, scary secrets suitable for a Made-For-TV-Movie.

How about someone that completely turned the industry on it's head and changed how every LTL operates; Jerry Detter was a legend, and I am pretty sure he would remember my name, my number of kids, hobbies, and he would thank me again for honesty
and for not kissing his short ass. He had my total respect.
I was a dispatcher too but he would have remembered my name as a driver anyways.
- Preferred driving. Conway used to promote from within so we have a lot of drivers that gave it a shot and decided driving was a better position. No drama, no secrets, just got frustrated or the paycheck was shy or the hours were wrong or being stuck inside sucked or working with co-workers/customers was difficult. But no one I know who made that jump involved deep, dark, scary secrets suitable for a Made-For-TV-Movie.
I like deep dark secrets ... So does Joe ... He just likes to expose them ... I take the path of least resistance. I'm was just a low level manager that can't hang with the big boys.

Here I am again ... That low level manager that could never have your vast knowledge of how these evil corporations work? Now as I post this all your cronies are getting ready to jump on me ... You 2%er's are much smarter than me ... I'm just that corporate minion that is not entitled to an opinion ... You keep coming on here with the "at will" agenda to promote fear ... With how great that pension is and how wonderful that free health care is ... Yes we are just a bunch of fools that are grateful that our companies let us work for them ... I can't fight you guys ... Your just too good. The Teamsters are the greatest thing since sliced bread ... They most certainly have only our best interest at heart. They would never do anything corrupt ... They are the closest thing to God that could ever be ... Oh .... Let me guess ... They are God. FedEx and Conway management are the Devil. I guess many of us have just sold our souls to the Devil. May God have mercy on our souls when our time comes.

There is NO humility when one has to announce their own arrival.

Hey EVERYBODY !!! I'm HEEEERE!
LOOK AT MEEEEE !!!

No humble person tells of humble they are - ever. They demonstrate that admirable quality though example. Period. You remind me of the corporation that employees me - they preach integrity, but exhibit little.
To compound your delusion, this whole thread defies your self proclaimed humility. There is NO humility in sarcasm, ever. This entire post is sarcastic and belittles others. LOL, not quite the lesson you want to demonstrate as a respected and admired forum leader, is it?
You set the tone at the Conway board for interaction and engagement.

Yup, I lack humility in publicly pointing this out to you, but I am honest about it. I do have integrity.

I like deep dark secrets ... So does Joe ... He just likes to expose them ... I take the path of least resistance. I'm was just a low level manager that can't hang with the big boys.
When you bring your dramatic and traumatic secret past into the conversation as experience, but then refuse to disclose, you lose all credibility. WHY should anyone believe ANYthing else you post?

There is NO humility when one has to announce their own arrival.

Hey EVERYBODY !!! I'm HEEEERE!
LOOK AT MEEEEE !!!

No humble person tells of humble they are - ever. They demonstrate that admirable quality though example. Period. You remind me of the corporation that employees me - they preach integrity, but exhibit little.
To compound your delusion, this whole thread defies your self proclaimed humility. There is NO humility in sarcasm, ever. This entire post is sarcastic and belittles others. LOL, not quite the lesson you want to demonstrate as a respected and admired forum leader, is it?
You set the tone at the Conway board for interaction and engagement.

Yup, I lack humility in publicly pointing this out to you, but I am honest about it. I do have integrity.
Spin it big boy ... twist it too ... Sometimes you must go out of character and play by a different set of rules.

I'm not going to hi-jack Conways forum today and play these games with you guys all day ... Jeff has been patient with us to this point ... I don't want to push my luck ... You and yours take care .
And good luck with cramming your agenda down everyone's throat ... I can't hang with you big boys anyway ... Your just too much .. Good day.

Insulted were you? Why? Runawaytrain is one of your corporate allies. You should be honored. Wait till he reads this, LOL.
We'll come up with a nickname for you too.
.........HighspeedLiar? LOL
j/k

So it was your intent to insult RAT with that post ? Bold.