FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok
Here's your badge Joe:
xCkQ0fJ.jpg
Dickie I'll ask one more time , tell me how you know my pension is cut? Hell Dickie I'll make it easy for you ,tell me what funds have been cut? If you can't tell me it will just solidify the fact you're a big mouth blow hard. Oh better be careful posting on company time, wouldn't want you to get fired, or are you on call? Now lets see what cute little pictures you can come up with. What ya got Friend?

Ok

Dickie I'll ask one more time , tell me how you know my pension is cut? Hell Dickie I'll make it easy for you ,tell me what funds have been cut? If you can't tell me it will just solidify the fact you're a big mouth blow hard. Oh better be careful posting on company time, wouldn't want you to get fired, or are you on call? Now lets see what cute little pictures you can come up with. What ya got Friend?

There you go worrying about my personal business again. Your obsession is quite alarming. It's well documented about your Teamsters pension crisis. Do we really have to have this discussion again? Maybe soon with your cuts you won't be able to afford Internet.

There you go worrying about my personal business again. Your obsession is quite alarming. It's well documented about your Teamsters pension crisis. Do we really have to have this discussion again? Maybe soon with your cuts you won't be able to afford Internet.
So Dickie you shot your mouth off and can't answer one simple question, you can deflect all you want the fact is you are a liar and not a very good one. Hey how much to get in the pool?

Post a link of 1 fund that has been cut or STFU, you can't you :censored: blowhard.Oh Dickie the remark about my wife that you sent in the PM goes to show what a low life like you would do. I could say the same about your daughter.

My my, such a visceral reaction! Why, I don't believe we're friends anymore Joe.

Post a link of 1 fund that has been cut or STFU, you can't you :censored: blowhard.Oh Dickie the remark about my wife that you sent in the PM goes to show what a low life like you would do. I could say the same about your daughter.

Easy now ol dickie is a bba. Got to watch the Opie taylor look a like he will threaten you, like he did me with his other screen name.

Red it could work the other way also..
You sit home while yard man makes that short little trip.
Not gonna happen, the only "short little trip" our yard man is gonna make would be circling the yard looking for a shady spot to take a break!!
I thought you knew how we operate?? Judging by your responses, you obviously don't know as much as you think you know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.