Yellow | The Vote

The question was how? and calling me stupid is uncalled for, thanx for answering my question so incompletely, you've been a big help
dmfz3a.jpg

BTW their is a pronoun you should have used in your sentence not there which is an adverb, now who's really stupid!!!

I am only calling the people that think their vote won't count stupid. I don't know if you are stupid

I trully hate ignorance and don't have the patience to deal with most of you. That said, your blank ballot doesn't have your name on it, but if you had any common sense then maybe you would have seen that the envelope it came in...did. Your envelope goes out and is verified to see if you are eligible and then your ballot is pulled or trashed accordingly. The counting of the ballots is done by an independent company that stakes their reputation on what they do.

I may not have it down exactly, but that is the gist, so deal with it. I'm sure KK could come in and explain it better than I could. Either way you conspiracy idiots have nothing to base any of your ignorants thoughts/ideas on, so please don't post or at least consult someone with common sense before posting.

I suppose you also think that your vote last nov counted? Was a done deal before the election same as this will be.:nutkick:

I suppose you also think that your vote last nov counted? Was a done deal before the election same as this will be.:nutkick:

I would have to respectfully disagree on that.....If you will look back at my posts in January 2009....I reported on here how the process was being done....the sorting of regions...the sorting by locals and then being tallied up....NO TEAMSTERS WERE ALLOWED TO TOUCH ANY BALLOTS....it was all done by a 3rd party who watched over ALL processing and counting of the ballots....I should know....because everytime I walked from one side of the room to the other he was on my heels the whole time....IT WAS A CLEAN COUNT....nothing was a done deal......KK

I would have to respectfully disagree on that.....If you will look back at my posts in January 2009....I reported on here how the process was being done....the sorting of regions...the sorting by locals and then being tallied up....NO TEAMSTERS WERE ALLOWED TO TOUCH ANY BALLOTS....it was all done by a 3rd party who watched over ALL processing and counting of the ballots....I should know....because everytime I walked from one side of the room to the other he was on my heels the whole time....IT WAS A CLEAN COUNT....nothing was a done deal......KK

KK, you're not going to change the minds of those who are convinced that it's a conspiracy, and at the same time, you don't need to explain to the rest of us who, I would say, are a little more rational!! :1036316054:

Sorry KK I was talking about the Obama Election not the 10%.

The question now is are we even going to vote on this Turd!!! Stocks are worth mere pennies, analysts are proclaiming BK is at our door step, how can it get any worse?

The question now is are we even going to vote on this Turd!!! Stocks are worth mere pennies, analysts are proclaiming BK is at our door step, how can it get any worse?

They could ask for all you bennies also while 2 cent Bill gets his golden parachute.

Proper grammer

BOY,am I glad we have so many english possessors on here,keep up the good work and maybe weuns can rectumfy the sitchiation. Speaking of rectums,diagram this:eck13:.:biglaugh: