Estes | They turned my truck down

Oooooo wee. But your PASS score is gonna be so much better!

Mine still rolls 67. I couldn't do my run at 62. Barely can pull it off in a 65mph truck.

Take a different truck, you know you can find something to 'red-tag' it for a day or two at a time.

Red Tag? WTH, just take the damn thing, no one gives a crap over there anymore... Estes should have permanent DVIR's that say "Check Engine Light On"....

Those frieghtliners roll. Can't catch em for nothin.

Yeah, all the Breaks and Hubs get all the new ones... A dark terminal can't beg, borrow or steal one.. The number one guy down here was suppose to get one because is Maxi-Pad never stays outta the shop(I had one too), his new one came through MEM and they snatched it up.. Said they needed it... But hey, the TM never said anything about it, so they got it...

I ain't cryin' or whining, because I don't have to deal with it anymore, but fact is fact...

They won't even give me a key for one. Shop don't have any extra keys. If some knucklehead parks their freightshaker behind me, I'll have to take another ride. Then again, that won't bother me anymore because my truck now runs 62.5

They won't even give me a key for one. Shop don't have any extra keys. If some knucklehead parks their freightshaker behind me, I'll have to take another ride. Then again, that won't bother me anymore because my truck now runs 62.5

Talked to one the guys over at the barn this morning, 6 trucks down....LOL.. And he said Richmond could care less.... "Deliver what you can", they told the TM... And the plot thickens...LOL

Talked to one the guys over at the barn this morning, 6 trucks down....LOL.. And he said Richmond could care less.... "Deliver what you can", they told the TM... And the plot thickens...LOL

62.5 is what we're getting. Talked to a few with freightshakers. They say they got them also but word has it, it's a steady 62.5. More than I can say about my ride but hey, they're saving money. They got our battleaxes off the insurance, saving fuel, got 98% of Democrats peddling freight, what more can you ask for.

62.5 is what we're getting. Talked to a few with freightshakers. They say they got them also but word has it, it's a steady 62.5. More than I can say about my ride but hey, they're saving money. They got our battleaxes off the insurance, saving fuel, got 98% of Democrats peddling freight, what more can you ask for.

Yeah, CHEAP.CHEAP,CHEAP............ Like a flock of birds....

20140920_085619-1.jpg

Fuel milage didn't change. Still dump between 90-100 gallons in on 400 and something miles with a heavy load both directions. My run took an hour and 32 minutes extra. My average speed was in the mid 60's now it's 50 on a good day. I got bugs sticking to the back of my trailer. I guess the good news is; Peoplenet score jumped from a 50% to a 100% and the traffic is clear when I'm headed home.