ODFL | Thinking about making a move

Everyone even gets burned out at OD until September raises come around every year. You work at a place that's much more relaxed. Here it is a numbers game with puke college kids running the show bean counting your every move. We have line drivers crashing into buses of cheerleaders, won't be long until we have cameras facing us to go along with all these other electronics in our trucks. You'll make a few cents more per mile, work weekends, be on call, starve for 3 months after Christmas all while the cheap Congdons sit on luxorious golf courses smoking fine cigars and sipping on brandy.
Welcome to reality. I'm burnt out all year. Back off on the driver wrecking. It's unfortunate. We don't know the details. By the way it's like P&D using a line tractor, curbed tires, garbage, crumbs and a sticky steering wheel, no fuel up, seat on the floor and the best, missing items. The camera facing us, there's nothing we can do. Hehehe! Besides Billy I thought you already had one facing you. The example of a OD driver. NOT!!!!!

Yeah I know about the burnt out part... hope y'all enjoyed your holiday. I did not. Volunteering for work didn't extend to the extraboard in ATL... forced into work. Not happy.