TForce | This is what our trailers will look like.

Teen Titans Go.
Oh Yeah Dance GIF by DC Comics

Decals.

What about muh old paint boy? Feed him a steak and fixings to properly put together a truck door or trailer in the old way.

Way to slap a decal and take the spirit out of trucking. It screams cheaping out for profits.

It used to be that UPS required anyone who bought old UPS equipment had to repaint so as to not show UPS color brown on the equipment.
I thought UPS didn't sell their old equipment except for scrap. I thought everything went to the shredder. You don't see any old UPS package cars roaming around with somebody else's name on them, no matter the color.

I thought UPS didn't sell their old equipment except for scrap. I thought everything went to the shredder. You don't see any old UPS package cars roaming around with somebody else's name on them, no matter the color.
The broad who never worked a day at ups, and probably got her position as CEO from woke equity nonsense has ::shit:: all over ups tradition. Ups is not the company it once was, James Casey would be saddened about what has happened to his creation.