TForce | This name is a joke!

nxsone

TB Lurker
Credits
Not off to a good start. Customers laugh when I tell them our new name, TForce Freight. Endless jokes follow. Couldn't they pick something else? Maybe TFI Freight. This is going to take awhile to get used to. What reactions are everybody else getting from customers?

Not off to a good start. Customers laugh when I tell them our new name, TForce Freight. Endless jokes follow. Couldn't they pick something else? Maybe TFI Freight. This is going to take awhile to get used to. What reactions are everybody else getting from customers?
Well it can't be as stupid as the "Did You Hear Fedex and UPS merged joke"

I thought it was a very cool name. Take pride in your company and defend it. You might have a long and prosperous career. Remember, loyalty is the best virtue you can have and shows character.

Let's hear some of them. I might want to use them. :17142:

Oversite would be a good name? OversitebyOvernite?

Well....according to some of y'all, TFI bought a joke of an LTL company (UPS Freight) so maybe the name was to ensure you to be better than that? Remember "the boy named Sue?"