This Weeks Crossword Answers

Funny how people will eat something that has been walking in sh!t before being put in a jar of vinegar?
ahem..... for your information those swine tootsies are sliced razor thin, chopped, put on a kiaser roll, BLT stylized, doused in Ted's brand Honey Beet BBQ sauce, served with chips and pickle wedges...... yep.... it's your go to favorite daily samich when you're in WBL .... the Ted's "Daiblo"..... not so funny now is it.

ahem..... for your information those swine tootsies are sliced razor thin, chopped, put on a kiaser roll, BLT stylized, doused in Ted's brand Honey Beet BBQ sauce, served with chips and pickle wedges...... yep.... it's your go to favorite daily samich when you're in WBL .... the Ted's "Daiblo"..... not so funny now is it.
My sister in-law meals are meant for a King..... Here King-- Here King...good doggie

I see Jorge’s sister is now helping him out in Georgia?
Jorgella, jorgette, or Jorgina?..... and she either had contact lens or that fancy Lasik surgery on her peepers....cause "look ma no huge oversized googles", and let me just add this because I have no idea where Vic (Scranton's Henny Youngman) has run off to "what's the big hang up with railroad crossings?"
joke GIF

Last edited:
Jorgella, jorgette, or Jorgina?..... and she either had contact lens or that fancy Lasik surgery on her peepers....cause "look ma no huge oversized googles", and let me just add this because I have no idea where Vic (Scranton's Henny Youngman) has run off to "what's the big hang with railroad crossings?"
joke GIF
How wide are rail cars allowed to be in PA?

Wowser... Dateline Cedar Rapids Iowa: Troubling news for local business mogul, fatcat, entrepreneur, big shot Big Dave (the bastard with the hat) seems the pilots of his Air Express division have voted to go on strike in a push for what one Coop pilot descibed as "some stuff like that one other company's pilots want..... ...... ohhhh and maybe some new propellers". No strike date has been set, stay tuned for updates. ( file photo below: Clarence International Airport)

dc3-2-2.md.png

Wowser... Dateline Cedar Rapids Iowa: Troubling news for local business mogul, fatcat, entrepreneur, big shot Big Dave (the bastard with the hat) seems the pilots of his Air Express division have voted to go on strike in a push for what one Coop pilot descibed as "some stuff like that one other company's pilots want..... ...... ohhhh and maybe some new propellers". No strike date has been set, stay tuned for updates. ( file photo below: Clarence International Airport)

dc3-2-2.md.png
And they are doing some things, no other air carrier can do, like Next Day Air, between Cedar Rapids, and Clarence.

Do they offer the D.B. Cooper money back guarantee in mid-flight option?
It’s called the “D.B. Cooperiskey Guarantee”. It’s kinda like the Dutton Train Station.
D.B. “Da Beet” Cooperiskey is a Moldo who fashions himself as a gangster, made man kinda guy. He’s been known to run swap meet mirror rackets and back door flavoring thefts for use in beet soup manufacturing. Yes, Donna and I are aware of him, but he’s great muscle against bridge contractors, truck stops who close their buffets too early and getting a certain team driver to clean out the sleeper.
So nobody uses the term “whacked”. If you cross DB, you are notified that you’re getting “guaranteed”. They take you up in a plane and throw you out Without a parachute. If they’re just trying to but the fear of “Da Beet” in you, they’ll throw you out over the lake……in the summer. There have been reports that ice fishermen on WBL have been injured by falling bodies in the winter…..

It’s called the “D.B. Cooperiskey Guarantee”. It’s kinda like the Dutton Train Station.
D.B. “Da Beet” Cooperiskey is a Moldo who fashions himself as a gangster, made man kinda guy. He’s been known to run swap meet mirror rackets and back door flavoring thefts for use in beet soup manufacturing. Yes, Donna and I are aware of him, but he’s great muscle against bridge contractors, truck stops who close their buffets too early and getting a certain team driver to clean out the sleeper.
So nobody uses the term “whacked”. If you cross DB, you are notified that you’re getting “guaranteed”. They take you up in a plane and throw you out Without a parachute. If they’re just trying to but the fear of “Da Beet” in you, they’ll throw you out over the lake……in the summer. There have been reports that ice fishermen on WBL have been injured by falling bodies in the winter…..

ice.jpeg A couple of the lucky ones right there BD (see photo on the left)