This Weeks Crossword Answers

Wow wow wowser....I stopped by the Piggly Wiggly this morning on the way to breakfast and a huge display caught my eye, it's a new drink in the non Hamm's category of wholesome beverages....yeah... Big Dave came out with it to go after that over priced Mountain Dew....quite frankly at their prices I don't know how or if the youth of America can even afford a 2 liter of it if their mouth was on fire,....psst.... he even put youthful likeness's of him and Donna on the bottles.

kick.png

Wow wow wowser....I stopped by the Piggly Wiggly this morning on the way to breakfast and a huge display caught my eye, it's a new drink in the non Hamm's category of wholesome beverages....yeah... Big Dave came out with it to go after that over priced Mountain Dew....quite frankly at their prices I don't know how or if the youth of America can even afford a 2 liter of it if their mouth was on fire,....psst.... he even put youthful likeness's of him and Donna on the bottles.

kick.png
COOP JUICE? Keeps drivers awake for days.

Want I should call acting like the Coop's dispatcher with a highly urgent load to WBL? ohhh yeah..hey.... Ted's meat raffle starts 4:00 you'd probably miss the beef but be there in plenty of time for the pork and chicken....sorry no mutton on Saturdays.

Off lunch now. B word is flying directly at Ted again.
The boys have been texting, calling, tele-typing, and something called sending an I.M. wanting me to find out if the other B word came into play at any time in Ted's exhaustive day....I'm sure for only a point of reference.....although I suppose for their own personal use at some time......maybe....perhaps?

The boys have been texting, calling, tele-typing, and something called sending an I.M. wanting me to find out if the other B word came into play at any time in Ted's exhaustive day....I'm sure for only a point of reference.....although I suppose for their own personal use at some time......maybe....perhaps?
Ted is exhausted. Think I’ll go up town to Wayne’s Liquor Store and grab a 12 pack of Hamm’s, sit out in the garage and watch a baseball game on TV, and throw the empty cans over the neighbors fence.

Just got a twitter from Donna asking me to post that the Coop has an open position in the O.S.& D. department, it seems Margaret called in "quit" over the weekend leaving a rather incoherent and lengthy message about some kind of stress, hair loss, and a workload issue...huh...what's that about? Anyways get it out there fellas, because it seems like an easy enough job and as you know a good opportunity to work with an industry giant.

436418004_436087579012871_2940851664417455993_n.md.jpeg

Here's an interesting photo Big Dave shared with me....yep it's a young BRG....not a joke....it was taken years ago when he and BD took it upon themselves to de-forest central Iowa from Cedar Rapids to Clarence with axes and saws, they then trucked the logs (see photo below) to what is now Dave's homestead..."The Coopderosa", which is made from those very timbers, and with BRG's new found popularity and Paul Bunyan type he-man status he was forced to don a bag because the babes were going really crazy over him and he couldn't get a moments peace.... enjoy a can of spinach, or a refreshing relaxing frosty cold Hamm's.

440963858_405031679102733_5384188539839456755_n.md.jpeg

Here's an interesting photo Big Dave shared with me....yep it's a young BRG....not a joke....it was taken years ago when he and BD took it upon themselves to de-forest central Iowa from Cedar Rapids to Clarence with axes and saws, they then trucked the logs (see photo below) to what is now Dave's homestead..."The Coopderosa", which is made from those very timbers, and with BRG's new found popularity and Paul Bunyan type he-man status he was forced to don a bag because the babes were going really crazy over him and he couldn't get a moments peace.... enjoy a can of spinach, or a refreshing relaxing frosty cold Hamm's.

440963858_405031679102733_5384188539839456755_n.md.jpeg
That’s how I look now.