XPO | Three Signs of a Miserable Job

lol. you might have a miserable job if you are a terminal manager and you get transfered from Indiana to somewhere in the middle of Nebraska.

here is the question nobody will answer without being a smart a#@

if you hate this place why do you stay and i know th money but if it really put that much stress on your life but why stay

Too close to retirement. Small town and not many job opportunities. I'm sick with heart problems and we need what insurance we can get.

if you hate this place why do you stay and i know th money but if it really put that much stress on your life but why stay

Everybody, no matter who you are, surely has some kind of complaint about the job. (i'm sure you do too). My complaint is that I wished I made more money consistently, I mean through all of the seasons, slow or busy. But hey, you can't have it all. And I have lots of bills and going somewhere else would put me in a hole. I can tolerate this job no matter what you throw at me.

I'm speaking from a city drivers point of view. I know that I could bid night-time linehaul and make good money consistently, but I don't want to work that much.
Complaining about the job just helps pass the time. :smilies-19296:

You come here to complain cause your wife told you to shut up and go get a beer?? :hysterical: :funky:

I'm still wondering why I'm here since I already get an earful every night from my driver :hide:

Everybody, no matter who you are, surely has some kind of complaint about the job. (i'm sure you do too). My complaint is that I wished I made more money consistently, I mean through all of the seasons, slow or busy. But hey, you can't have it all. And I have lots of bills and going somewhere else would put me in a hole. I can tolerate this job no matter what you throw at me.

I'm speaking from a city drivers point of view. I know that I could bid night-time linehaul and make good money consistently, but I don't want to work that much.
Complaining about the job just helps pass the time. :smilies-19296: