Ticket Loud Annoying Harleys !!

BTW, my old boss, he had a nice Kawasaki the dang thing sounded just like a hardley, had he not told me it was what it was I never would have known the difference, he had straight pipes, thats all I know, I think he upped the HP.

Yes, a Kawasaki is a "hardley".

I went by the big hardley shop today, after my last stop, I thought about having a stroke and mowing down all them nice new wannabe motor cycles sitting under the tent, problem is I couldn't summon the stroke, I hope they leave them out tonight ;)

Sport bike guys are cool, bad ass, and we get all the chicks, plus we go to you hardley guys little rallies so we can aggravate you and kick your ass in the street, plus I like kicking all that chrome over on its side, we don't wear skull face masks, or don't rags, we are better than that, I wish you scooter trash luck when you hit the pavement, if I do I will survive, to bad we can't be brothers but to many of you act like CS'rs, yup, I'm a jerk and I freely admit it when it comes to the conduct of the weekend biker gang wannabe, sorry...I will be here all year. Thanks and goodnight!

Never have, never will own a HD.
I have been passed by many as well have passed many when I was riding.
Had for a brief period, a 1971 Honda 350-4. The front LOOKED like a HD and I had many waves from HD riders passing until they realized "not a Harley, dude".

A TRUE BIKER has a KICK STARTER, not the sissy electric starter. This goes for ALL Bikes!!
The BEST SOUNDING Harleys are from the 40's and 50'. The Shovel and Pan Heads.

IF I ever again ride, it will be OFF ROAD and most likely a Japanese or European dirt bike since few Harleys have much bottom end torque.
- -simmer down children, Harleys have been MODIFIED to do Hill Climbs where Japanese dirt bikes were and are set up straight away- -

This post is of MY OPINION and does not reflect any other opinions and shall not be construed as reflecting any other opinion. G'Day!!
- - - -
When The Highway Patrol Officers rode Harleys, they did NOT have mufflers!

LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!!

CHEERS!!