ODFL | Time to start preparing for your state trucking rodeos

inthegame

TB Regular
Credits
I truly believe Old Domonion has some of the BEST drivers on the road. Look at their SAFETY record, this is because of the drivers that are employed there as well as the SAFETY meeting held monthly not to mention the training that goes on. If you plan on participating in your state rodeo, get in touch with your manager/safety person. I participated last year, got alot of information and was able to see what I needed to improve on. Yes, you have to be TOTALLY ACCIDENT FREE for the year. This year is uncertain if I will be participating as Old Dominion is not part of the trucking assoc. in the state I am located in. Old Dominion is only in 12 state trucking assoc.. So spread the word and BEST of everything to all that can go. Make OLD DOMINION the BRAND that others want to be.

Yes,2011 was the first yr for me in N.C...I learn'd alot from that.Did place 3rd in Lexington Va.in 5 axle.Ready to go again this yr..It is just a honor to be able to even be able to compete.I can say it make's me a better driver since I work P&D .I can get into some tight spot's&I don't get nervous ..I just do my job&get it in there..Then I can say WOW!!! I did it.
I truly believe Old Domonion has some of the BEST drivers on the road. Look at their SAFETY record, this is because of the drivers that are employed there as well as the SAFETY meeting held monthly not to mention the training that goes on. If you plan on participating in your state rodeo, get in touch with your manager/safety person. I participated last year, got alot of information and was able to see what I needed to improve on. Yes, you have to be TOTALLY ACCIDENT FREE for the year. This year is uncertain if I will be participating as Old Dominion is not part of the trucking assoc. in the state I am located in. Old Dominion is only in 12 state trucking assoc.. So spread the word and BEST of everything to all that can go. Make OLD DOMINION the BRAND that others want to be.