XPO | Timeout

I think it’s more a lack of good pre-trips. I’ve red tagged more equipment (trailers mostly) in the last six months than ever before. Also the dreaded check engine lights which the shops can never seem to get a handle on. We also have a few million mile tractors on day lanes, so breakdowns are in my opinion inevitable.
Electrical tape over the check engine light. Works for me.

I think it’s more a lack of good pre-trips. I’ve red tagged more equipment (trailers mostly) in the last six months than ever before. Also the dreaded check engine lights which the shops can never seem to get a handle on. We also have a few million mile tractors on day lanes, so breakdowns are in my opinion inevitable.

Grabbed a long box with three flats this week. With all the senior drivers jumping ship we got nothing but kids and they don't know ::shit:: or know to do ::shit::. I pretrip every damn thing. No one else is. Our TM did a pretrip test. Put a bunch of tags on all the trucks. Got less than half of them back. Tells you a bunch of truth right there.

Grabbed a long box with three flats this week. With all the senior drivers jumping ship we got nothing but kids and they don't know :::shit::: or know to do :::shit:::. I pretrip every damn thing. No one else is. Our TM did a pretrip test. Put a bunch of tags on all the trucks. Got less than half of them back. Tells you a bunch of truth right there.
Per 18 wheeler thats 82% aired up : not bad !

Linehaul driver broke down 22 miles from xmi sent a tow truck and a tractor from the tow company towed the tractor and pulled the set 110 miles one way to xrn Rockaway n.j. driver didn't get get back until 330 in the afternoon