Yellow | Tis The Season

No joke, had one on a very cold winter night, a newer Volvo with electric windows, and while cruising along I accidentally hit the "open" switch and the window opened all the way with freezing air blasting in. Hit the "close" switch and nothing happened. After a while of shivering I stopped and managed to grab the glass, pull up on it, and at the same time hit the "close" switch. I eventually got it to close and I didn't touch the button anymore. At Customs I opened the door rather than chance the switch again.
Much better than the "good old days" in the White WCLs. Duct taping the outside of the driver's door frame to keep the frigid air from blowing in. In those days I would stop and buy a newspaper and a pair of brown jersey gloves, on my way into work. The gloves lasted the night, and I would toss them when I got back to the Heights. The newspaper was a "dual purpose" item. I would stuff a lot of it into the door jam crack. And it also had a crossword puzzle, to occupy my time, waiting on a vendor, when I broke down. :hilarious: :1036316054:
I hope that the day brings you happiness and good health.

Much better than the "good old days" in the White WCLs. Duct taping the outside of the driver's door frame to keep the frigid air from blowing in. In those days I would stop and buy a newspaper and a pair of brown jersey gloves, on my way into work. The gloves lasted the night, and I would toss them when I got back to the Heights. The newspaper was a "dual purpose" item. I would stuff a lot of it into the door jam crack. And it also had a crossword puzzle, to occupy my time, waiting on a vendor, when I broke down. :hilarious: :1036316054:
I hope that the day brings you happiness and good health.
I never had that problem "in the good ole days"
I just made sure my AC was working before heading to the "Sunshine State" :lmao: