Central Transport | Titantic

Most know...But are going to ride out the storm. Hoping the ship doesnt sink...Most just dont care anymore..Tired of the same sh** over and over...Personally if its gonna sink...then sink...lets get on with it. Its the uncertain future that has made this job almost unbearable...complete apathy......a lack of interest or concern...a lack of feeling or emotion...complete indifference....Like i said....If its gonna sink ....then sink...because honestly i dont care anymore...

same here. let it sink. give us all a little break to catch our breath, get refreshed and go back to work for someone else. i would like to see all those corp guys out of a job and trying to get another cushy job like they had here. bet you we'll find work before them and our pay will be just as much or more, let's see if they can do the same.

Well, they have been all over the news for years. I agree to come run your company, but gain I get a BIG bonus, lose and get fired I still get a bonus (kinda like severance pay but wrote into an employment contract.) Even though AIG/GM/Banks lost billions, and we the taxpayer bailed them out, their top execs still walked away with 100's of millions in golden parachute contract bonus deals. In the game of win or lose, they will always win even if the company does not

Well, they have been all over the news for years. I agree to come run your company, but gain I get a BIG bonus, lose and get fired I still get a bonus (kinda like severance pay but wrote into an employment contract.) Even though AIG/GM/Banks lost billions, and we the taxpayer bailed them out, their top execs still walked away with 100's of millions in golden parachute contract bonus deals. In the game of win or lose, they will always win even if the company does not

These corporate execs are the first ones to bad mouth unions and say if you try and organize we will shut the doors, but it's ok for them to have contracts to protect their best interest if things go bad. You will never see Obama bail out a trucking company let alone one out of Canada.

Everyday brings more news of a steady number of drivers quitting the "chasing greatness" team. Does Vitran US qualify for a military funeral?

Golden parachute, that is really funny. None of the VP of Ops had any golden parachute. Peters got maybe 4 weeks severance but I doubt he got that. Trust me, the only thing you get is a swift kick in the behind.

wow that bad huh sorry to hear that have some friends that work out of the cleveland term;hope no salesman read this or they will be out stealing your customers like they always do when they smell blood in the water