FedEx Freight | To You All!

Oh boy... just got back from "famous Da*** " resturant.. Best bqq around !!! I'm Stuffed !!! Have a GREAT NEW YEARS !!!!!!

Oh boy... just got back from "famous Da*** " resturant.. Best bqq around !!! I'm Stuffed !!! Have a GREAT NEW YEARS !!!!!!

What kind of town do you live in where famous d#@$ is the best bbq around.I know of 3 former gas stations and an old bus that has better bbq. Famous d#@$ is doing to bbq what mcdonalds did to the hamburger. You gotta get out more and take a map with you!!!

What kind of town do you live in where famous d#@$ is the best bbq around.I know of 3 former gas stations and an old bus that has better bbq. Famous d#@$ is doing to bbq what mcdonalds did to the hamburger. You gotta get out more and take a map with you!!!

Gonna agree with both of ya if that's possible.

If I was going to rate the chain rib restuarants they would be:

Fam*** Da*** 1st.
Smo** Bo*** 2nd
Dam**'s 3rd.

But I also agree with nagoose. Those Mom and Pop rib joints with the tables and chairs that don't match, the sign out front with half the lights out and the Daisy Duke waitress callin ya darlin and honey........now those places have the BEST ribs.

Gonna agree with both of ya if that's possible.

If I was going to rate the chain rib restuarants they would be:

Fam*** Da*** 1st.
Smo** Bo*** 2nd
Dam**'s 3rd.

But I also agree with nagoose. Those Mom and Pop rib joints with the tables and chairs that don't match, the sign out front with half the lights out and the Daisy Duke waitress callin ya darlin and honey........now those places have the BEST ribs.
FredEx go to www.kcbs.us Check out the contest calender for a contest near you. Its the best BBQ you will ever have, All the teams have samples for free! With 30-40 teams per contest you will get your fill!!