XPO | Toledo hiring?

con-way.com shows that they are not hiring but the site is not alway up to-date so the best thing to do is stop by and ask.

I will. Last winter I saw a lot of con-way trucks flipped over during a few snow storms. I bet a fair amount of it was from pressure to get the freight back on time.

I will. Last winter I saw a lot of con-way trucks flipped over during a few snow storms. I bet a fair amount of it was from pressure to get the freight back on time.

"Alot?"

Exagerating aren't you? I run OH and nearby states and didnt see any, or hear of any, from any LTL carrier.

Oh yeah, I think I remember a mid states flipped over on the ramp from I80 to 280 or I75, its been a while. But the roads were dry.

maybe you didn't, but I saw a few con-ways and yellows. Yeah one of our terminal drivers rolled his truck, he's lucky to be alive. He was loaded to the top and was speeding.

Thats what happens when your told to drive in a major snow storm and get asked " are you refusing to work?" When Con-way is the only company that stupid to risk the lives of their drivers and force them to drive in it

Thats what happens when your told to drive in a major snow storm and get asked " are you refusing to work?" When Con-way is the only company that stupid to risk the lives of their drivers and force them to drive in it

Have you ever said no and really got in trouble???:butt kiss:
:hide:
:toxic: :nutkick:

Go to UPSFreight.com

Toledo is hiring for road. This a good job. Pension plus 401k, start at .459, raise every 6 mos, 3 yrs to top pay .5415.

You have to work 3-4 years at Conway to get to .46

I filled out the form this last monday, so far I haven't got a call. I have to get out from the company I'm with. Midstates pays 16/hour and there medical insurance takes 3 years to pay claims. Con-way, UPS freight, pitt.... somebody please hire me!!!! I have over a year exp now, w/only one point on my record...... the only thing I could think of as to why I haven't got a call is that I had a 2 point accident a little over 3 years ago; but the points are off my license now.

Go to UPSFreight.com

Toledo is hiring for road. This a good job. Pension plus 401k, start at .459, raise every 6 mos, 3 yrs to top pay .5415.

You have to work 3-4 years at Conway to get to .46

just a word of advice.... i'd stay away from conway.... they write you up for refusing work in a snow storm.....

I'd go with UPS or dayton if i were you...