FedEx Freight | Trailer weight

20220211_115112_04.md.jpg
Here it is corrected. Two totes on the tail since they have no dock and then the fun of getting them turned around in cramped space. Fun fact, 38k of weight is over gross on a single axle and a 53.
With a Saia Volvo if you don't load the over 8 thousand in the first 16 feet of the trailer in 53 and keep it under 35k it will usually scale out. If you tell that too a Saia Dock Supervisor they'll look at you... like a cow looking @ new gate :wtflol:

I have had customers refuse to unload or load onto a trailer with holes in the floor . The Fat Genius in dickspach would say ''Go drop it off at another customers dock and then we will pick it back up.'' If I could and had a functioning plt jack I would have to bring it to the end and they would take it from there . Some of the stupidest ideas come from people that don't have a CDL and work in a office ...

Maybe I shouldn't have pointed out the overweight issue, it seems to be getting worse. About 9k over gross.

Pulled the other stop (5pallets) off the back. Hmm that's more like it.

I will give the dock credit, they used a lightweight trailer to load. See the daylight in the floor by my pallet jack?

20220216_124655.md.jpg
Looks like you lightened things up further by taking the pallet jack with no paint on it....good thinking!

With a Saia Volvo if you don't load the over 8 thousand in the first 16 feet of the trailer in 53 and keep it under 35k it will usually scale out. If you tell that too a Saia Dock Supervisor they'll look at you... like a cow looking @ new gate :wtflol:
Just had this happen today, lol.
The cow thing…

Maybe I shouldn't have pointed out the overweight issue, it seems to be getting worse. About 9k over gross.

Screenshot_20220216-125153_Gallery.md.jpg

20220216_122444.md.jpg

I will give the dock credit, they used a lightweight trailer to load. See the daylight in the floor by my pallet jack?

20220216_124655.md.jpg
If you still had 33,000 left on what looks like 35-40 ft, your drives had to still be way over.

If you still had 33,000 left on what looks like 35-40 ft, your drives had to still be way over.

We have an adjustable skewer with an ample supply of hot dogs to use as a measuring stick. This load was 72 hot dogs long, with a space in the nose big enough for Big Dave's hat.

When I pulled on the scale at the yard, it read "You are clear to deliver the Purple Promise."

Screenshot_20220216-125153_Gallery.md.jpg

20220216_122444.md.jpg

20220216_124655.md.jpg
that so called hole is a haz-mat vent in case of leakage from a pallet or a drum