Yellow | Trouble At The 135 (Carlisle) Barn?

No one in Relay knew anything about it. We showed them the pic from Facebook, @ 0600, they're on from 0500-1700, there jaws dropped. I learned about it in Deer Park last night. It should have been the talk of the entire Facility.
:shift:

The driver was backing in to the dock (who let that happen?) and opened the doors and allegedly took 10 cartons off the back and put them in his truckk cab and was arrested on the scene later.....90 days left In The 4th Q.....KK

Was this one of those TL carriers dropping off the refused/over/damaged overflow that we then ship back to the shipper deals?

Was this one of those TL carriers dropping off the refused/over/damaged overflow that we then ship back to the shipper deals?

Don't know Wrench. There are carriers in here every day. ABF, New Penn, FED-EX, Estes. Transferring freight. I'll try to learn more later.

Gotta watch those guyz and the tricks they play. Had a TL carrier haul some expensive electronics from the west coast to Virginia time critical load that we were to expensive to use. So they use this TL company who hauled it practically for nothing. The driver had a swing door trailer sealed that the driver somehow got the bolts taken out on the swing door handle with the seal. Took some a few cartons off the trailer and was selling the goods as he drove across country. Someone tipped off the consignee and when he arrived at the destination the consignee specifically checked the trailer door and called the cops since the consignee was located in one of those international trade zone areas.

Sorry got of topic just recalled that incident from the post

Gotta watch those guyz and the tricks they play. Had a TL carrier haul some expensive electronics from the west coast to Virginia time critical load that we were to expensive to use. So they use this TL company who hauled it practically for nothing. The driver had a swing door trailer sealed that the driver somehow got the bolts taken out on the swing door handle with the seal. Took some a few cartons off the trailer and was selling the goods as he drove across country. Someone tipped off the consignee and when he arrived at the destination the consignee specifically checked the trailer door and called the cops since the consignee was located in one of those international trade zone areas.

Sorry got of topic just recalled that incident from the post

More reason to organize those guys because we all know that never in recoded history has a Teamster ever stolen any freight. :hide:

OK, he was dropping off damage returns. It was 10 cases of Oxi Clean he was grabbing off a shrink wrap skid.

Wow, quite a heist, what's the street value on that Oxi Clean? What a knucklehead.

Speaking of knuckleheads, many years ago on a job I won't mention, a shop mechanic and a guard got caught. They were working together - the mechanic went out with the service truck (pickup) and the guard let him out with a tarp covering the pickup bed. They were stealing small, cheap black and white TV's. Nothing like getting arrested and losing your job for something not worth very much.

How'd he get caught? Some upstanding model teamster rat on him?
Uggg! Rats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of knuckleheads, many years ago on a job I won't mention, a shop mechanic and a guard got caught. They were working together - the mechanic went out with the service truck (pickup) and the guard let him out with a tarp covering the pickup bed. They were stealing small, cheap black and white TV's. Nothing like getting arrested and losing your job for something not worth very much.

If I go down, there's going to be a Swiss Bank account involved.... Screw that small potato crap...

How'd he get caught? Some upstanding model teamster rat on him?
Uggg! Rats.
I'm sure that I'm opening up the proverbial can of worms,...but here goes. So if one of our Brother's or Sister's sees an outside Carrier's Employee converting one of our Customer's shipments, catching and turning him/her in, which saves paying a claim from our Company, which effects our bottom line,...He/She is a "RAT" ?

Or, have I misunderstood your Post ?

I'm sure that I'm opening up the proverbial can of worms,...but here goes. So if one of our Brother's or Sister's sees an outside Carrier's Employee converting one of our Customer's shipments, catching and turning him/her in, which saves paying a claim from our Company, which effects our bottom line,...He/She is a "RAT" ?

Or, have I misunderstood your Post ?
Then he or she would be a rodent???? Almost the "R' word, but not quite!!!!