Yellow | Trouble At The 135 (Carlisle) Barn?

I'm sure that I'm opening up the proverbial can of worms,...but here goes. So if one of our Brother's or Sister's sees an outside Carrier's Employee converting one of our Customer's shipments, catching and turning him/her in, which saves paying a claim from our Company, which effects our bottom line,...He/She is a "RAT" ?

Or, have I misunderstood your Post ?

Ana. You got it right. He's still a rat

I would "rat" on a thief in a New York minute ANYBODY that steals deserves what they get. Call me a rat if you want, If I catch you I'll drop a dime.

I saw this skinny, junkie lookin woman in a gas station sticking a 12pack of bud in her jacket .it was as bulky as she was.

I told her "that's sticking way out. You'd better haul a**. Good luck."

I saw this skinny, junkie lookin woman in a gas station sticking a 12pack of bud in her jacket .it was as bulky as she was.

I told her "that's sticking way out. You'd better haul a**. Good luck."

It amazes me how some people think stealing is OK and even funny. Of course that's only as long as someone isn't stealing from them.

So I guess the o/o was arrested? If so this should be a dead topic.Good Grief.you all can talk a worm back into the dirt..

Or back into the bottom of a bottle.
oro-de-oaxaca-mezcal.jpg

Or back into the bottom of a bottle.
oro-de-oaxaca-mezcal.jpg

A clever marketing ploy, started back in the 50's. Gringo's swallowed it hole, pun intended. If you drink this stuff would you be a hypocrite if you complained about a fly in your soup?

It was a 'reward' winning performance in the 'theatre of the absurd.'

Just before the theft, Spotlight magazine featured the Bell Ca. facility. Said the terminal had cameras set up on the dock that could see deep into trailers.
About a year later, the same man that cracked the Oscar case interviewed some of us at Abq about an incident at our facility. He left with no results.

Just before the theft, Spotlight magazine featured the Bell Ca. facility. Said the terminal had cameras set up on the dock that could see deep into trailers.
About a year later, the same man that cracked the Oscar case interviewed some of us at Abq about an incident at our facility. He left with no results.

You probably threaten him by making him watch Wolverine games for two days....LMAO

Hey, are the Lobos going to play tonight on ESPN or is that a taped game they are going to show....

You probably threaten him by making him watch Wolverine games for two days....LMAO

Hey, are the Lobos going to play tonight on ESPN or is that a taped game they are going to show....

LSU 7..........Auburn 41

The Lobos take on their old head coach Rocky Long and San Diego State tonight at 7:30 pm MT. I'd rather watch the Wolverines lose tomorrow.