SEFL | Truck Question

It is in the secret hand book(TOPS Manual) that we can't but if you don't get caught it don't matter but speaking from experence you will have to take it off if they see it and want to be anal about it Orlando shop busted me for it and some lights under my dash they have randomly checked my truck at my home term a few times since for me just another heart to heart on the carpet no CA or FQ involved hope this answers your question

It is in the secret hand book(TOPS Manual) that we can't but if you don't get caught it don't matter but speaking from experence you will have to take it off if they see it and want to be anal about it Orlando shop busted me for it and some lights under my dash they have randomly checked my truck at my home term a few times since for me just another heart to heart on the carpet no CA or FQ involved hope this answers your question

thanks for the reply yardpuppy, the road driver that i slip with told me he was told to remove his plate. it was nothing offensive, just his cb handle. i was told it was in a manuel but ive never seen it in writing.