Yellow | Trump bailed out YRC

Remember when Chicago area local Teamster officials and Business agents couldn't be bothered to attend any congress people's townhalls asking for help for their members publicly I had to do their job for them.

Remember when Trump bailed out YRC? Remember when Biden let them go under?
Remember when Trump told us he would pass the Butch Lewis Act and save our Pensions, and he didn't do ::shit::? Remember when we had 48 Pension checks left and Biden signed into Law the Butch Lewis Act and secured our Pensions that the Feds screwed up in 1983 and we are covered now until 2051??

Remember when Trump bailed out YRC? Remember when Biden let them go under?

Remember when Yellow closed the doors in July 2023 and had it not been for Biden keeping his promise and signing the Butch Lewis Act, there would have only been 16 Pensions checks for those who retired when Yellow closed? Now their Pensions are there for them!

Remember when Trump told us he would pass the Butch Lewis Act and save our Pensions, and he didn't do ::::shit::::? Remember when we had 48 Pension checks left and Biden signed into Law the Butch Lewis Act and secured our Pensions that the Feds screwed up in 1983 and we are covered now until 2051??
Remember when Pelosi blocked the Butch Lewis act from getting voted on so it couldn’t get to Trumps desk and many of the retirees got their pensions cut and suffered ?

Last edited:
Remember when it was up to the company to keep itself in business by making smart business decisions. Everyone wants to blame politicians for the fall of so many companies but UPS and ABF just keep thriving.
Still no investigation of Zollars tanking the company to help his son-in law who was CEO of SAIA since 2006.

Remember when it was up to the company to keep itself in business by making smart business decisions. Everyone wants to blame politicians for the fall of so many companies but UPS and ABF just keep thriving.
Your right about it being up to the company to keep themselves from being in a situation of needing help but the conversation is about how Biden said FU when these workers did need help.

As far as UPS and ABF thriving, UPS is doing well but it’s a small package company that is currently losing market share and in the middle of going AI to eliminate labor so you really can’t compare to LTL companies but if you want to do so You should look at how they sold off their freight division because they couldn’t make it profitable. And ABF who seems to be doing well also had to ask employees for give backs although they did get it back and all seems to have turned out well it took employee givebacks to right the ship.

Last edited:
Seems to me people would vote for the candidate that's best for the country and economy. Enough of these carrier politicians who are attorneys who've never done a hard days work. We need business men truckers farmers etc. Not neocons. Sorry for the rant but enough of the D and R junk
Seems the two party system has changed and become, Those wealthy powerful people with special interests and those they need to control.

The only way to end career politicians since the pols will never do it is for the people to do it at the polls.

Your right about it being up to the company to keep themselves from being in a situation of needing help but the conversation is about how Biden said FU when these workers did need help.
I'm sorry! I thought the conversation was about remembering stuff. Yellow already got over 10 years of concessions and over 700 million of tax payers dollars. What exactly do you think Biden should have stepped in and done?
ABF who seems to be doing well also had to ask employees for give backs although they did get it back and all seems to have turned out well it took employee givebacks to right the ship.
I don't recall ABF being in any kind of trouble. Yellow had to open their books before the union considered concessions. The only thing ABF had to do was point at YRC and say "how bout us"? Hoffa did what he did best.

I'm really not interested in this pissing match. It's not the president's responsibility to keep a failing business open. I also don't feel it was Trump's responsibility to fix the pension problem but I am glad someone did.

I'm sorry! I thought the conversation was about remembering stuff. Yellow already got over 10 years of concessions and over 700 million of tax payers dollars. What exactly do you think Biden should have stepped in and done?

I don't recall ABF being in any kind of trouble. Yellow had to open their books before the union considered concessions. The only thing ABF had to do was point at YRC and say "how bout us"? Hoffa did what he did best.

I'm really not interested in this pissing match. It's not the president's responsibility to keep a failing business open. I also don't feel it was Trump's responsibility to fix the pension problem but I am glad someone did.
I’m sorry if you take normal conversations as pissing matches ! The Union and the Company management went to Biden asking just for an extension on the loan Trump did not more money. He could have easily did the extension

When Cooper transport stepped in looking to buy it promising to put many employees back to work all they asked for along with the Union and senators from BOTH parties was an extension on that same loan
and again got the door slammed in their face.

a loan extension to put American Union employees back to work BAD. Taking tax payers money and GIVING it not loaning it to other countries like Ukraine,Israel,Africa,Tawain, and who knows how many others is good.

Do you want to discuss the many companies currently getting money from the Gov or does it just bother you that yellow did ?

just To maybe clear the record Yellow received a LOAN from the Government during Covid like many companies did.

The link below shows the mind blowing list of top 100 ( not all of them) very profitable companies receiving gov. Money Today that don’t have to pay it back.

very profitable companies getting subsidies Amazon =5 billion. Boeing= 15 freaking billon
Exxon only a billion. GM and Ford 7 billion each would these companies be profitable without Gov. welfare?

number 97 on the list is FedEx got 648 million if you open it you’ll see most of it was to FedEx Freight.

Last edited: