Yellow | TRUMP FLU DAYS!!!!!

Trump saved Yellow with 700 million because Darren Hawkins was a friend, I don’t think it will take much for Darren to return the favor for the Teamsters backing China Joe Brandon. You know what you need to do Darren so get on with it.

I don't know about the democrats ....but I sure helped pay for your bailout...
I paid for Banks and Auto Makers in 2008 To be bailed out. That means I helped support every industry in our economy because all companies (wood , lumber, electrical. Metal, etc), depend on money from the banks to exist. Also, housing industry has to have lumber, wiring, shingles, siding, etc. to keep building houses. It’s a trickle down effect.

Trump saved Yellow with 700 million because Darren Hawkins was a friend, I don’t think it will take much for Darren to return the favor for the Teamsters backing China Joe Brandon. You know what you need to do Darren so get on with it.
The Moron's Messiah did nothing of the sort. Congress passed legislation that provided that money. And without it this entire forum would be moot. Because the Yellow "house of cards" would have collapsed.

The Moron's Messiah did nothing of the sort. Congress passed legislation that provided that money. And without it this entire forum would be moot. Because the Yellow "house of cards" would have collapsed.
Your mentally challenged they tried to hang him for saying Yellow needs the money because of national security, until the democrats leaned Yellow was union.