XPO | Turning up the trucks

triplexxx

TB Lurker
Credits
couple trucks in Indy were turned back up to 65. Indy driver told me This in XLA Friday night doing a study To see if you're saving any money or not only a select few trucks certain runs with multiple drivers

Oh gee, big thinkers. It would have made too much sense to just monitor how much fuel the trucks were using when they were turned down. What was that, like 7 years ago?

Hurrr durrr......

The tax credits that they got for turning them down isn't saving them any money any more with the price of fuel and the maintenance of the truck are outweighing the savings from the tax credit

They'll be running 68 before its all said.......it they saved the millions they claim, others would''ve followed suit.

Don't get your hopes up. They'll do the study, announce it confirmed the savings, end of discussion.

They might turn them up cause of all the freight running into the facs now on outside carriers. YOU need to hurry up and get there so you can break and reload all that sub-service freight and they need you to stay longer to fix the overweights the old container haulers loaded. You'll be doing 80 this time next year.

I heard they r doing that in xsl as well . its great getting passed by Schneider. Spped limit it 75 and I can't d
Go 65 . lol