TForce | Two Tier Pay

While your UPS brothers at Package Feeder Drivers make 40hr and 84cpm but the sheep got scared and voted yes.

I have the paid plan. Single is 45 a month. I am not for sure what family cost it should show in the picture of contract. 0 deductible and 85% until max out of pocket of 1500. Then 100% covered
It wont add pictures. Sorry. But look at contract nd see. A previous post has a link to the conttact

I have the paid plan. Single is 45 a month. I am not for sure what family cost it should show in the picture of contract. 0 deductible and 85% until max out of pocket of 1500. Then 100% covered
Thanks shaggy. Does that include dental and vision or is that an additional cost?

Has anyone found the contract online with a table of contents?
It sucks going thru the entire contract looking for something.
What LTLAnonymous posted is the changes from last contract to the present one. Your contract is on teamster.org. For some reason it's not found in the freight division. It's found in the package division with table of contents. Don't they provide you with a contract book after ratification?

It's a long read and I just found it. I'm not sure when I'll have time to go through it all so forgive me if I keep asking questions. One that comes to mind is CDL drivers working the dock. If used only for dock work do you get driver's pay or is there a different pay scale for performing dock only work?

What LTLAnonymous posted is the changes from last contract to the present one. Your contract is on teamster.org. For some reason it's not found in the freight division. It's found in the package division with table of contents. Don't they provide you with a contract book after ratification?

It's a long read and I just found it. I'm not sure when I'll have time to go through it all so forgive me if I keep asking questions. One that comes to mind is CDL drivers working the dock. If used only for dock work do you get driver's pay or is there a different pay scale for performing dock only work?
The new contract gives drivers rate to drivers on the dock... Unless you are a "red circle" term. then you get $37 something on the patio...

The

They have passed out freight only contract books..I am a red circle road driver..I have a dock bid...I don't get the 37.61...if my run is canceled and I am told to stay home...come and work the dock, city work, jockey or anything else outside of road I get 37.61 per hour for 8 hours
Other than that the answer is pay is same