Yellow | Tyson Johnson’s Pension Flip-Flop

Om goodness... C'mon people. We have to get rid of these people and put people in who give a :::shit::: and are not career politicians! Wake up.... Please.
I know all here understand. We need to stop this disease. And that's what It is.
I am so embarrassed to be part of this union. I used to be proud. I don't tell anyone where I work or that I belong in a union. Just embarrassing.
Hope i don't make too big of a fool of myself here: In 2002 Hoffa claimed that the “Best Contract Ever would protect our benefits for the life of the 2002 agreement". And within months we found out that the money for Pension/H&W would not be enough, at least in CS. That was the end of my support and it's anybody but Hoffa for me since. No matter if the excuse was, we didn't know, or just fibbing to get a Yes vote I don't need that person to head my Union. That's the problem at this point it does not effect everyone. There is no reason for bus drivers to worry that our pension is shot, no parking attendants care that the NMFA is trash, and I seriously doubt any of the Nurses care that we get no respect from our Dispatcher while they empty the Bed Pans. :wavey:

The BA I had at the time said it the "Best Contract Ever" would never make to the end, that everybody in the room knew at the time it was proposed...............................................................