UAW Big 3 strike & who will survive ??

Wait,what?...What the hell does that even mean?...Instead of posting a comment on the 'FACTS' in the article I posted,instead of posting some sort of debate or dialogue about the 'FACTS' I posted about the state of our economy...You resort to mindless intellectual ambiguous posturing without any discussion about the rot your always spewing on this web-site...
I got more 'FACTS' for you Puff Daddy(i couldn't resist)...Haven't you heard,inflation is under control,just don't rent or buy a house,and if you do own a house,don't heat,cool,or light your house either,don't fill your car with gas,don't go food shopping,don't EAT...You see...'problem solved'...
The show is over,peddle your BS to those financiers who saw what the Rothschilds wanted and tried to stop the creation of the FED who are down there in the bottom of the RMS Titanic...The interest on debt is literally signaling this game of kick the can is over...Unless we default on a sh*t load of debt,drastically cut spending or raise taxes massively,this show is over...The printing money has to stop in Washington,or money will be worthless very soon...

Are you familiar with ''BRICS'' Puffy?...Better educate yourself quick because the 'end' of the $DOLLAR as the Worldwide currency and American 'Hegemony' is at hand!!!!!

https://consortiumnews.com/2023/09/01/brics-the-global-center-of-gravity-shifts/
Your union and many others poured $1.6 BILLION into electing democrats in 2020. Despite every democrat who ran for POTUS promising to open the border and hand out free benefits to every ilegal.

Oh and thanks for calling me Daddy....

Your union and many others poured $1.6 BILLION into electing democrats in 2020. Despite every democrat who ran for POTUS promising to open the border and hand out free benefits to every ilegal.

Oh and thanks for calling me Daddy....
How bout I call you maggot or cockroach. It seems to fit. There’s many different organizations that pour money into candidates. What can we do? Better yet, what are you doing? Whining and crying on this forum isn’t doing anything but causing hate and discontent.

Get out and make a difference. Get involved in your local government. Make yourself heard. Attend meetings and voice your opinion. Vote using your beliefs. Being a keyboard Rambo isn’t working.

I worked as a Teamster year’s ago. Did I disagree with where they sent money in DC? You bet. But I still voted as a constitutional conservative. It’s like some of these mega churches. People give their tithes and offerings to the church and eventually they find money in walls, pastor’s living in multimillionaire compounds, owning fleets of private jet’s or going on lavish vacations. They’re phony. Prosperity gospel which isn’t the True Gospel. Our little church, we know where the money is invested. The mission field and our local community, providing help for the helpless.

How bout I call you maggot or cockroach. It seems to fit. There’s many different organizations that pour money into candidates. What can we do? Better yet, what are you doing? Whining and crying on this forum isn’t doing anything but causing hate and discontent.

Get out and make a difference. Get involved in your local government. Make yourself heard. Attend meetings and voice your opinion. Vote using your beliefs. Being a keyboard Rambo isn’t working.

I worked as a Teamster year’s ago. Did I disagree with where they sent money in DC? You bet. But I still voted as a constitutional conservative. It’s like some of these mega churches. People give their tithes and offerings to the church and eventually they find money in walls, pastor’s living in multimillionaire compounds, owning fleets of private jet’s or going on lavish vacations. They’re phony. Prosperity gospel which isn’t the True Gospel. Our little church, we know where the money is invested. The mission field and our local community, providing help for the helpless.
Outstanding post Sir,filled with humility and compassion...It's all about those in the name of hatred and division who will fall for anything because they stand for nothing except their own survival which ironically,is not to survive at all...The answer for the American people is simple,but simple truths are the hardest because they demand that we have the courage to stand naked without the egocentric protections of cynicism and fear...It's easy to fool yourself,tell yourself what you want to hear...

We must stand back from the day to day 'pissing contest' and focus our Faith and our belief in ourselves and each other if we are to overcome this pathology that will only lead to a catastrophe that we will ALL share...This includes men like Puff 'Driver',who too has a story to tell,and even the oligarchs,who falsely believe that their money and power will make them immune to the very consequences they continue to create...It's called ''Humanity''...God Bless and Keep the Faith Brother!!!!

Ah yes,mega-church preachers,preaching the gospel of 'wealth'...A must read is Sinclair Lewis's classic 1926 novel ''Elmer Gantry'',a novel about the 'Hypocrisy' of evangelical preachers that is just as relevant today as it was then...Lewis's book was banned in the US at the time and he was condemned as being one of ''Satan's Cohorts''...Lewis was a student of Voltaire,who during his time,had to be careful because he wasn't to keen about being burnt at the stake for his views of calling out the hypocrisy of religious leaders...Lewis's book was made into a tremendous major motion picture starring Burt Lancaster and Jean Simmons,great movie,great book....

My family and many others give back to our community by cooking and serving soup kitchens,homeless shelters and anywhere else we're needed,we've been doing it for decades,mostly hard hit poverty stricken urban communities like Newark,NJ and others in Essex County...We grew up in that environment,and while so many others that we know and grew up with have succumbed to their circumstances and that environment....But for the ''Grace of God'' go WE!!!!🙏

Ah, I see some class is lacking. Disagreement is now hate and calling names is debate. How manly...
Shall we simply get rids of those first few pesky Amendments to The Constitution?
Yet you call yourself a 'constitutional conservative'
Sort of like Rep Jamal Bowman calling himself the Fire Warden for Congress...

Ah, I see some class is lacking. Disagreement is now hate and calling names is debate. How manly...
Shall we simply get rids of those first few pesky Amendments to The Constitution?
Yet you call yourself a 'constitutional conservative'
Sort of like Rep Jamal Bowman calling himself the Fire Warden for Congress...
I just deal with what is said. Sometimes my rage overtakes my class. So there you go again, making a comparison that makes no sense. Have a great day. By the way, I got humbled last night during my Bible study.
“Quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger.” A lot of times this is what happens when I go off on certain subjects or people.

I just deal with what is said. Sometimes my rage overtakes my class. So there you go again, making a comparison that makes no sense. Have a great day. By the way, I got humbled last night during my Bible study.
“Quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger.” A lot of times this is what happens when I go off on certain subjects or people.
Some people make that easy.

Fair enough!
You are a good man for admitting any shortcoming.
We all need to do that...

Fair enough!
You are a good man for admitting any shortcoming.
We all need to do that...
Why make that statement about shortcomings Puffy?...Why?...Let me explain...flybynite posts a genuine and heartfelt statement,and instead of just acknowledging it by hitting like,or just thanking him for his honesty,you felt compelled to mention shortcomings...Seeing how you brought it up that ''we all need to do that'',how about you back up your words with 'any' shortcomings of your own?....Speaking of shortcomings,I have one of my own right now...'mistrust'...I mistrust the fact that I'm not really sure of your motive in relation to your statement...So you can really help me out with 'my' shortcoming by answering one simple question...Are you being altruistic or are you being sarcastic with your posted statement to flybynite?...If you please sir,I would like a response,so maybe I can rid myself of at least this one shortcoming...Thank You kindly....

Why make that statement about shortcomings Puffy?...Why?...Let me explain...flybynite posts a genuine and heartfelt statement,and instead of just acknowledging it by hitting like,or just thanking him for his honesty,you felt compelled to mention shortcomings...Seeing how you brought it up that ''we all need to do that'',how about you back up your words with 'any' shortcomings of your own?....Speaking of shortcomings,I have one of my own right now...'mistrust'...I mistrust the fact that I'm not really sure of your motive in relation to your statement...So you can really help me out with 'my' shortcoming by answering one simple question...Are you being altruistic or are you being sarcastic with your posted statement to flybynite?...If you please sir,I would like a response,so maybe I can rid myself of at least this one shortcoming...Thank You kindly....
He probably won’t respond to your post. These babies when backed up to the wall scamper or slither away. They’ll show up on another thread spewing their usual garbage. Sometimes I will confront them and poof they’re gone again.

Not gonna help the economy improve.
Nope. Gonna decrease freight volumes more possibly.

He probably won’t respond to your post. These babies when backed up to the wall scamper or slither away. They’ll show up on another thread spewing their usual garbage. Sometimes I will confront them and poof they’re gone again.
Yes flybynite,you make some interesting and plausible scenarios...It seems to me a simple 'cut and dry' response is in order to a very basic and simple question...and as far as I'm concerned,all Puffy has to do is to be as honest and sincere with his post as you were with your post!!!!...can it get any more 'real' then that?...Simple!!!!

''It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble...It's what you know for sure that just ain't so''....Mark Twain

I was respecting his honesty, read my follow up sentence..
Mistrust what you want I don't care...

PS I owe you no explanation...

Couldn't fit everything onto one post,so I'll finish my second point here...

Listen to the words of one of corporate troll EX396's hero's in this short video...Tim Gurner...multi-millionaire,some say billionaire CEO...Every single one of these corporate scumbag and sociopathic CEOs think 'exactly' the same way!!!!....Unions are needed more then ever!!!!!

Since somebody liked my previous post, this thread came up in my notifications, and I just now noticed this post..

There's a bunch of truth in Mr. Gurner's statements. Maybe it's easier for many to hear if it's sugar-coated. You can disagree with how he presents his argument. You can disagree with what he says. That doesn't make him any more wrong, or you anymore correct.

Force (through unionization) companies to pay more than a fair days' wage for less than a fair days' work and you end up with companies eventually going out of business, or employees being replaced by cheaper labor (off shore manufacturing and/or robots). What did that solve? It's the proverbial cutting off your nose in spite of your face.