New Penn | Ugly 1st Qrt loss .......................................

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits

Perhaps this is just a bad operation. It may need to die off.
Return the $700 MILLION to taxpayers and let this go in whatever direction it does.
ODFL faced the same exact issues but with higher costs due to operating a safe, efficient fleet and yet operated at a 75.
Get the taxpayers out of this debacle and let the teamsters fund this dump......

Perhaps this is just a bad operation. It may need to die off.
Return the $700 MILLION to taxpayers and let this go in whatever direction it does.
ODFL faced the same exact issues but with higher costs due to operating a safe, efficient fleet and yet operated at a 75.
Get the taxpayers out of this debacle and let the teamsters fund this dump......

How many times and in how many places are you going to post this? Are you looking for attention by chance?

I heard he worked for a knee pad company....doing testing...but that may not be true...
I apologize, it is a fabulous company that operates extremely well and has some of the industries best profits.
You seem to not like the truth. But enjoy taking taxpayer $$$$ to prop up this pitiful excuse of a company

I apologize, it is a fabulous company that operates extremely well and has some of the industries best profits.
You seem to not like the truth. But enjoy taking taxpayer $$$$ to prop up this pitiful excuse of a company
Nah puff I dont dislike the truth, but when you say the same thing over and over makes me think you have dementia...and when I have a say on how they use taxpayer money then I will worry about it a bit more...oh and the money came to them when those tight fisted Republicans were in power...

Better than sending it to countries that hate us like Pakistan for gender studies. Quick end to their study: if it's swinging your a male, if it's not your a female. Send that money to our fellow Americans at Yellow.

What’s your excuse for being a turncoat teamster? Your as ungrateful as they get….
I may be way off, but somewhere in my cranium is telling me Puff was a Nationsway driver back in the day and he got extremely disgruntled against unions. And it's been my experience and observation and maybe opinion that a person's political worldview largely drives whether they are pro or anti union. I worked with a heck of a lot of anti union people at New Penn. I'd say probably a 75% rate of anti union republicans were at my barn in Reading.