Central Transport | union

had enough

pErSoN oF iNtErEsT
Credits
this would be a perfect time to leave a business card hanging in the restroom or drop a couple on the floor, with all of this merging going on maybe this could be benefitial for the dock and drivers. they may grease the squeaky wheels. $$$. :stirthepot:

u r eatn uninz cuz u didnt get a der

Monday Monday Monday. . First one in December I start piling up the fresh meat.
not worried, besides I still can't c the bottom of my chest freezer from last season. .it's all good, I'm freaking stoked . Me nd Realtree gonna set records this season. Most I shot Nd found in a season was 9. . Nd 5 of those were from the same herd of approximately 15 during that season.. those lil corn rats are everywhere up here.. eatins good

Central was a union company for many many years. They busted the Teamsters in 99.
All attempts to organize since then have failed. I would just look for a new job. Seriously!

Central was a union company for many many years. They busted the Teamsters in 99.
All attempts to organize since then have failed. I would just look for a new job. Seriously!

i'm doing that already, just want to throw a monkey wrench in c.t.s wheelhouse while i'm at it.