Unwanted Christmas items

seabreeze

Not Well Known Member, 63 Year Teamster Member
PREMIUM
Credits
I have a 12 ga. double barrel, automatic, pump shotgun for $100, also a single barrel over and under, bolt action 20 gauge.
If someone would buy both items, I would make them a deal for $175.
Items can't be shipped, they must be picked up at Sue Adkins camp at Kavick River Alaska.
If someone buys both items, both Jeff and Smoke will receive a 15% commission plus a tablecloth with a lifesize autographed picture of BRG without his bag.

I have a 12 ga. double barrel, automatic, pump shotgun for $100, also a single barrel over and under, bolt action 20 gauge.
Items can't be shipped, they must be picked up at Sue Adkins camp at Kavick River Alaska.
If someone buys both items, both Jeff and Smoke will receive a 15% commission plus a tablecloth with a lifesize autographed picture of BRG without his bag.
I would be interested in the two shotguns for $175, but you would have to pay me twice that much to take the tablecloth of BRG bagless!!

IMG_0936.md.jpeg

I found this one in a cabinet in the Coop break room. We had a couple hundred of them but they’re covered in beet stains……
So I get this picture Christmas card just signed "your pal" and it's.. huh... I'm like what the hell man...."do I know this bastard? " so thanks BD... I think I know who my "pal" is now......psst..... doesn't he know both Piggly Wiggly and Kroger's use fashionable and appropriate Christmas bags through the holidays?

danny-bonaduce-504a59a4dbdd4783a321fb3b9cd97c3e.md.jpeg

So I get this picture Christmas card just signed "your pal" and it's.. huh... I'm like what the hell man...."do I know this bastard? " so thanks BD... I think I know who my "pal" is now......psst..... doesn't he know both Piggly Wiggly and Kroger's use fashionable and appropriate Christmas bags through the holidays?

danny-bonaduce-504a59a4dbdd4783a321fb3b9cd97c3e.md.jpeg
But, do Piggly Wiggly and Kroger have those fashionable bags in paper? I was told he could not wear plastic bags as it caused all kinds of medical problems for him.
Just look at the damage (see above picture) of what a one week trial run with plastic did to him earlier this year!!!

Last edited:
You start talking 15 percent, you better include my partner on this deal.

But, do Piggly Wiggly and Kroger have those fashionable bags in paper? I was told he could not wear plastic bags as it caused all kinds of medical problems for him.
Just look at the damage (see above picture) of what a one week trial run with plastic did to him earlier this year!!!
That hair damage was from Puddin’ when she did the splits, and stuck to my forehead.