XPO | UPS & Fedx Freight to start lean training!

This isn't humor. This is our lean reality. This is what is going to save our precious con-way from waste and unprofitability.

And it isn't just one desk. It's all the desks. I wonder about the desks in India. Do they do lean also ?
so what your saying is this isnt a joke? Please tell me your not saying that?

so what your saying is this isnt a joke? Please tell me your not saying that?

This is real. All of our sector stands and dispatch room and front office desks went through this overhaul. Mouse and keyboard and stapler and so on. And we are only Bronze. Which is only the first achievement step in the process. If you read about Con-way on financial news you will see that they have even sold wall street on these principles. They raised our ceiling from $44 to $57 a share on encouragement that cost saving implements will begin paying dividends. Also they claim we are using less and less purchase carriers. I guess these guys will lie to anybody. Maybe even everybody. Whatever.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wunderlich-securities-upgrades-con-way-141135099.html

The only cost saving that I have saw come at the employees expense. For example, the temp employee army, lack of 401k contribution 2% per quarter for employee hired after 1999, 3 month probation that counts for nothing, high deductible insurance that pays nothing, sub service.