TForce | UPS Freight expanding in Mexico

If you think its hard to deliver around the big cities and burbs in the US, try some of the places around Mex. I can see it now, pulling up in a donkey drawn cart and a AK47 slung around my shoulder.
I have already picked up several shipments for Mex. As time goes on, shippers will rely more on us to get it done, worldwide. I bet we will be buying up some Chinese freight company soon too. I bet that goes down within a year.

If you think its hard to deliver around the big cities and burbs in the US, try some of the places around Mex. I can see it now, pulling up in a donkey drawn cart and a AK47 slung around my shoulder.
I have already picked up several shipments for Mex. As time goes on, shippers will rely more on us to get it done, worldwide. I bet we will be buying up some Chinese freight company soon too. I bet that goes down within a year.

I heard that Mexico has been finding a lot of body's with out the heads attached and the cartels have been shipping the heads to there enemy's. Seems to be a need for more shipping in Mexico lately. May have to dead head:biglaugh:a few miles to make the pick up.

i have got a idea! send the sub-contractors down there to Mexico.

thank you, i will be here all week, try the fish!