TForce | UPS Reveals New NASCAR Ad Campaign

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
NASCAR rising star David Ragan won’t be racing the “big brown truck” this year, but he will be learning what it takes to be a UPS driver in a humorous new television advertising campaign UPS launches this weekend as part of its revamped racing program.

The four-spot series, which was produced by The Martin Agency, will feature Ragan competing with UPS drivers in various extreme physical challenges to determine who will earn the title of “Maximum Driver.” The first spot will be broadcast on FOX on Sunday, April 5, during the Samsung 500 at Texas Motor Speedway

picture6mxu.jpg

UPS Reveals New NASCAR Ad Campaign

Maximum Driver on UPS Racing

i'm sorry but this car looks like a chocolate bar wrapper. put snickers on the hood and it would look fine.

I agree it looks velvety smooth, I liked the Toyota style better.

I'm looking forward to watching the UPS commercials tomorrow.

im glad they got money **** away like that....while terminals are being squeezed out of dunnage and they are taking milestone awards away.........but hey nice car.....nice priorities.:ranting2:

Anyone see the UPS commercial today?
It was okay and the start of a "To be Continued" type series.

How about the 2 big UPS logos on the ground by the entrance and exit of pit row?
All you need is a safe crash with pieces flying around and you will have UPS Freight :hide:.....and Yes!...they will be using duct tape.
This is one fast azz track!