TForce | UPS Tentative Contract Report: Updated Bulletin!

That is correct . The profit margin is very different . You can load thousands of express packages on pup . The LTL market has taken a tumble as far as pricing discounts , competition, ECT. We UPS Freight are still 5 dollars ahead of our closest competitor in wages . Be sure and compare apples to apples .. UPS will not lose money .Period And they will not have one unit support another . The raises and the insurance are solid . We must have language to deal with subcontracting .So that will be the deciding factor for me !

That is correct . The profit margin is very different . You can load thousands of express packages on pup . The LTL market has taken a tumble as far as pricing discounts , competition, ECT. We UPS Freight are still 5 dollars ahead of our closest competitor in wages . Be sure and compare apples to apples .. UPS will not lose money .Period And they will not have one unit support another . The raises and the insurance are solid . We must have language to deal with subcontracting .So that will be the deciding factor for me !

$5? Abf is only about $1-$1.50 behind us.

Well wait until they release the details of there recently TA ed contract .then look at ours and see if that holds true .

I'll personally be voting NO on every proposal. The main thing I would like to see changed is the harassment, and I know that will never stop.

So you have your mind made up without having seen the finished product ? OK....... And you are probably right on the harassment.. Unfortunately that is something we need to learn to handle ourselves !!

So you have your mind made up without having seen the finished product ? OK....... And you are probably right on the harassment.. Unfortunately that is something we need to learn to handle ourselves !!

Absolutely. I won't vote yes on any proposal. I don't care if we strike and I don't care if the company goes under, put me out of my misery.

Trust me, I do. And it is such a miserable company to work for that I have often considered leaving. Of course, it is hard to walk away from the money and benefits. I almost wish they would make the decision for me.

We are $25.70. I don't know where UPS Teamster came up with us being $5 ahead of the competition.