Estes | USF Holland terminal sells for $4.4 million

Thanks for that link Jeff.
I gotta say also I agree with all your statements in your signature 100% down the line. I just wish we could get D.C to agree. But they can't agree on anything anymore.

if you would read the article you would of read this;

"Estes is leasing the facilities back to USF Holland and the other operators.
"

Is Estes still paying Cash for these propertys?

if you would read the article you would of read this;

"Estes is leasing the facilities back to USF Holland and the other operators.
"

Is Estes still paying Cash for these propertys?

Haven't got that memo yet, TF. Cash is Rob's way of doing things. I'm sure it hasn't changed.

Currently we(Holland) are still in the milwaukee terminal. Was up there just a couple weeks ago. no rumors yet on us moving out, at least not that I've heard. but who knows

I hear that Estes will be moving into the Milwaukee (Holland) terminal? Anyone knows the time frame on this?

I haven't heard anything, but I'll ask around tonight and if I find out anything I'll let ya know.

Estes is not slated to move into the holland milwaukee terminal in the short term future. Estes owns a bare piece of land to build a new building in the milwaukee area. Plans are to break ground on that new building next month.

I wonder if FLASH has any info that is public knowledge about the terminal situation across the country??

Hey FLASH! Got your ears on?? :tapedshut: :nono: :butt kiss:

The locations are being kept under wraps until all the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed. Many of these facilities have in ground fuel tanks which require testing and signing off by state and federal environmental entities. Estes does not want to finalize the purchase of these properties until the extent of the ground contamination is known and the clean up costs negotiated as part of the deal. Once the deal is finalized Estes is responsible for any cleanup required by government agencies in the future even if the contamination was caused by the past owner. As these issues are resolved the locations are made known.

The locations are being kept under wraps until all the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed. Many of these facilities have in ground fuel tanks which require testing and signing off by state and federal environmental entities. Estes does not want to finalize the purchase of these properties until the extent of the ground contamination is known and the clean up costs negotiated as part of the deal. Once the deal is finalized Estes is responsible for any cleanup required by government agencies in the future even if the contamination was caused by the past owner. As these issues are resolved the locations are made known.

The wise one has returned.:Banane01:

I seen alot of gas stations shut down a few years ago because of that mess. ..C'mon flash tell us more. What are the future plans??? What's everyone being hush, hush about?:popcorn: