New Penn | Utility Road Change Of Ops Starts In 6 Days

allnightrain44

TB Regular
Credits
everybody ready for this mess to start?? this page been dead for weeks....lets hear what you all got to say.....did maspeth get any road drivers ?? boston doesnt have there 18 i hear...sounds like another half assed yrcw thing to me....we seem busy and are being forced 10 hrs last 2 weeks, but than short handed also, so hard to tell just whats ,what.

everybody ready for this mess to start?? this page been dead for weeks....lets hear what you all got to say.....did maspeth get any road drivers ?? boston doesnt have there 18 i hear...sounds like another half assed yrcw thing to me....we seem busy and are being forced 10 hrs last 2 weeks, but than short handed also, so hard to tell just whats ,what.
maspeth did not get any city guys to take the road bid. this was to be expected, just like there were no guys from NJ interested in coming to Queens in the coo. we did get 2 guys to take the utility bids. let's see how this goes. considering how many folks are laid off in NYC, it shouldn't be long before applicants start rolling in but im with you, it sounds like a half-assed YRC idea

considering how many folks are laid off in NYC, it shouldn't be long before applicants start rolling in but im with you, it sounds like a half-assed YRC idea
You hit the nail on the head !
If they can’t fill it they can hire and their thinking with drivers laid off from other companies they’ll be able too.

Don’t know if many will hire on while they are getting an extra $600 on unemployment.

this is like every thing else they do.

someone at YRC thought of it so it has to be good.

They offered Jersey guys food allowance, Hotel and an extra $100 a day tax free to go to Boston for velocity positions.

no takers.

no takers?? dont they trust the great yrcw??? we had like 12-15 loads that didnt move last night cause , i guess know damn drivers at camp hill....now they are asking all these guys to run road loads on sat...and city guys to work and pick up this home depot crap on sun at double time...yrc way i guess, pick it up who cares how long it sits or when it delivers....and yet did you see all the awards yrc supposedly got ??? dicks sporting goods ., ltl of the year and a handful more awards from companys and a couple 3 pls. yet only showed a profit from sale of our kearney terminal and , now cant pay the health and welfare bills.....i say they dont make good on health and welfare , they better be dusting up there resumes!!!

no takers?? dont they trust the great yrcw??? we had like 12-15 loads that didnt move last night cause , i guess know damn drivers at camp hill....now they are asking all these guys to run road loads on sat...and city guys to work and pick up this home depot crap on sun at double time...yrc way i guess, pick it up who cares how long it sits or when it delivers....and yet did you see all the awards yrc supposedly got ??? dicks sporting goods ., ltl of the year and a handful more awards from companys and a couple 3 pls. yet only showed a profit from sale of our kearney terminal and , now cant pay the health and welfare bills.....i say they dont make good on health and welfare , they better be dusting up there resumes!!!
I think it's all a big fat plan the end is near.

Offering Jersey guys the same deal for Maspeth, paid travel time to and from home to the terminal and an extra $100 taxes paid.

So whats the deal with the boston terminal? I assume billerica? Noticed they have a posting on indeed.

yrcw is completely gutting our road board thinking the utility system they are putting in will still get next day service done....putting road drivers in terminals that npme never had road drivers at...problem is nobody will transfer and cant get anybody to work for yrcw ::shit:: company....so even though this is being done to save money they are now trying to bribe anybody they can to work the road at billerica and maspeth and buffalo to make there fantasy happen and work...question is, how long will the bribe last cause it cant last forever, if it did would end up costing more than there motel bills there crying about....all comes back to hauling freight for free

well 2 maspeth guys rolled in to camp hill today about 1pm, said they wernt anything but city guys coming over to fetch there freight, cant hire any road guys....brought us MT's and than left with there maspeth loads. 3.5 hours away and we give , what 2 maybe 3 day service now cause of YRCW assholes!!!well this sure isnt about next day service or pleasing the customer...there already begging for volunteers to run the road sat. night...come monday we will be on the minus 30 days and counting to see what yrcw does with our healthcare.

Time to go back to the banks and tell them you need more drivers and lots more dock workers.....and since there is a blood clot starting which will cause a heart attack, because we are heading into the biggest economic boom ever(when everything reopens).
Tell the banks a little bit about their BS supply side economic BS theories and if they want their money paid back you're gonna have to renegotiate with better wages for all, so as to attract people to work here.
You can send me a check for $1million for that bright idea which would actually work.
But ooooooohhhhh noooooo we can't do that can we?
It's not about moving freight and maybe making money, as much as it is about breaking down conditions and payrates throughout the whole industry.
Psychopathic nutjobs.

Many LTL carriers pay much better than NYC and it divisions do.
We used to hear that teamster jobs provided the best job security
Then it was teamster jobs paid better
Then is was teamster jobs were safer
Then it was teamster jobs had the best retirement
Then it was teamster jobs had the best healthcare
The goalpost keep getting moved...

The results of your economics are in Loser:
https://www.usdebtclock.org/
Way to go.
That's the results of allowing companies to do whatever they want for this many decades with no unions.
When unions were strong it didn't bring this.
Unionbusting goofballs like yourself brought this.
Take all private sector unions out...and you will have your wish....total corporate control.......and then the debt explodes.
Then what?

Could be, but the debt laden companies are the unionized carriers?? That is YRC's issue. Every teamster LTL Carrier has died or is reducing wages.
The healthy carriers that pay more are union free???
But then you never owned a business so you don't understand. You take orders from the union.
Not every business carries debt.

Could be, but the debt laden companies are the unionized carriers?? That is YRC's issue. Every teamster LTL Carrier has died or is reducing wages.
But then you never owned a business so you don't understand. You take orders from the union.
And you never worked non-union hypocrite.

New Penn never carried debt UNTIL after Yellow bought them . That is a fact !

local 776 said yesterday, that yrcw made a 4.5 million payment to h&w fund that has extended coverage rom 6-30 till 7-31...but have made no pension contributions since feb. 2020......pres of local says they need govt money by end of july or doesnt look real good for yrcw...probably not alot more to say about this piece of ::shit:: private equity firm acting holding compony, we all know they will steal everything they can from us, to stuff more in there pockets for when this ship has sunk!!!