FedEx Freight | Vanguard

I hate their website. And a few weeks ago i couldn't get logged in, said they didn't recognize my computer even though it's the only device I've logged in with. They said they'd send me a code, choose email or text. I choose email, wait....no email, hit resend email wait... no email. I call customer service, 25 minutes later a guy with an Indian accent (not that there's anything wrong with that) finally gets me logged in. Never had any issues with logging in at Fidelity, their website is super functional without a lot of fluff. I had some CD's mature this morning, logged in, took me 5 minutes to put in an order for a batch of brokered CD's. I still have an account at Vanguard, if I wasn't so lazy about that kind of stuff I'd move it all to Fidelity.
Vanguard is a strange place. Looks like the United Nations. Every nationality walking around. In a not normal way....like people from all over the world...a campus.
When they found out they were in my delivery area. They put on tinfoil hats and had YRC COO our area...and took it from us.

Keep that guy out of here....

Just kidding.
They were in our area and it is strange...and they did cut it from our area.....but not because of me. LOL.

2 of the strangest places I've delivered to..1 was Vanguard...another a Jehovah's Witness campus being built by Jehovah's Witnesses.
All wearing golf shirts and very clean clothing and all smiling all the time...no cursing, no dirty clothing. And a whole bunch of construction workers like that. All clean cut and clean shaved. I had to ask them what the place was it was so strange...another world
Like the Twilight Zone.

Last edited:
I hate their website. And a few weeks ago i couldn't get logged in, said they didn't recognize my computer even though it's the only device I've logged in with. They said they'd send me a code, choose email or text. I choose email, wait....no email, hit resend email wait... no email. I call customer service, 25 minutes later a guy with an Indian accent (not that there's anything wrong with that) finally gets me logged in. Never had any issues with logging in at Fidelity, their website is super functional without a lot of fluff. I had some CD's mature this morning, logged in, took me 5 minutes to put in an order for a batch of brokered CD's. I still have an account at Vanguard, if I wasn't so lazy about that kind of stuff I'd move it all to Fidelity.
100% agree on vanguard's website, not user friendly at all. I too, have some iras and other investments through fidelity, it is a lot easier to use. If vanguard did the work to their interface and you didn't have to hunt and navigate between the old and new site, it would be a vast improvement.