Central Transport | Video?

I've been wondering about that myself, we are having a drivers meeting on Mon maybe we will see it then.

my morning dispatcher says we are getting a $1.00 raise. i said when pigs fly lol. but ill take it,anything is better than a cut. i wonder if starting pay is going up while most of us who have been here get nothing like in the past. still is $3.00 below what other companiies pay in my area.
the videos are suppose to be out next week sometime. i heard it's suppose to be good news, we'll see.

my morning dispatcher says we are getting a $1.00 raise. i said when pigs fly lol. but ill take it,anything is better than a cut. i wonder if starting pay is going up while most of us who have been here get nothing like in the past. still is $3.00 below what other companiies pay in my area.
Jan 1st insurance will go up 60 a week to offset the raise.

still not enough, the more they screw up, the more leave, the more the rest of us have to work to make up for it. i for one was thinking 2 an hour would be fair, 3 would be impressive, gee silly me............

i am walking in with a jar of vaseline monday, see how my tm likes that :moon2:

sept video - $1 raise.....dec video - two week pay period starting 2013............don't forget the ins adjustment (less coverage and higher rates). after this bob barker nutshell game is done, the company will make more and shift the blame on the insurance company. now that's chasing greatness.

i have not been here so long to live through that, but a few senior guys said the old game was to give a raise, then 3 months later raise insurance to eat 75% of that up, this also reduces Vitran's tax liability since insurance is pre tax, they are only paying tax on a 25% raise now

we will prob receive a raise to keep everyone calm while fed ex works on buying us out. if they do buy us, we all will be considered new hire employees and everything will reset ( hire date, starting wage, vac, pto days, ect....). fed ex will not dovetail anymore companies that they purchase because of their previous dealings.

if you believe there will be some money for all you " chasing greatness" employes, well then I have a beach house in south dakota I would sell you for fair market value. now if all of you would get back to reality and remember what c.k. said. it is up to you and only you if we get a raise. I for one have not seen a positive change in alot of things. so I for one say we will look at this situation in december 2013.. merry xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you believe there will be some money for all you " chasing greatness" employes, well then I have a beach house in south dakota I would sell you for fair market value. now if all of you would get back to reality and remember what c.k. said. it is up to you and only you if we get a raise. I for one have not seen a positive change in alot of things. so I for one say we will look at this situation in december 2013.. merry xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if we truly get a raise, i will be surprised for one.

lol. good 1 $.$.

if we get a raise, we're either getting sold soon or they'll recoup it in jan 2013 with their trickery. :ShakeHandsNah: