R&L | vitran

I guess PJAX drivers are willing do linehaul runs for less than us so they started giving our runs to them. Just another one-finger salute to our linehaul guys...

I guess PJAX drivers are willing do linehaul runs for less than us so they started giving our runs to them. Just another one-finger salute to our linehaul guys...
I got the grease job back in April and since then linehaul is late every day our 8am starts are now anywhere from 9 to 10 am now with the same number of stops :nutkick:
hammer down driver :ranting2::ranting2:

I got the grease job back in April and since then linehaul is late every day our 8am starts are now anywhere from 9 to 10 am now with the same number of stops :nutkick:
hammer down driver :ranting2::ranting2:

You are so right.Lots of returns now.

Yep route ya out with 15-20 deliveries and want ya to try and peddle that along with your pick-ups. And not get ya out of the barn before 9:00am. Ya think they have a clue about what they are doing???? What amazes me is how they pound the good drivers that bust their azz and let the clock suckers off the hook by giving them half the amount of stops.

Yep route ya out with 15-20 deliveries and want ya to try and peddle that along with your pick-ups. And not get ya out of the barn before 9:00am. Ya think they have a clue about what they are doing???? What amazes me is how they pound the good drivers that bust their azz and let the clock suckers off the hook by giving them half the amount of stops.

So frickin true.